||C13||

~

The boy froze at the door frame- seeing Faye was having a phone conversation.

His once dry hair was now wet with small water droplets hitting his broad shoulders.

Wearily he walked in and sat up right against the head board.

Faye sat on the corner of the bed while still listening to Eunbi bragging about how she got a B- on a history test. She contemplated sitting next to him so they could touch each other. But she didn't out of fear that he would find it weird and uncomfortable.

She felt a small tap on her shoulder. Whipping her head around she saw a blushing Jungwoo gazing directly in her eyes.

"We should sit together." He mouthed and patted beside him.

Relived, Faye scooted back beside him so their shoulders could touch. The familiar warmth spread from her shoulders all around her body.

Silently the soulmates looked every where but at each others face. Unknowing to Faye; Jungwoo could hear everything her friend on the phone was saying.

"Remember at the concert when Taeyong jumped and you could see his abs!" Eunbi squealed.

A smirk threatened to appear on Jungwoos face. Faye just sat there awkwardly thinking only she could hear her boy crazy friend.

"Um-no I don't Eunbi." Faye stuttered.

"It was so hot! He could step on me and I would thank him." Faye wrinkled her face at her thirsty friends words.

"I need to go Eunbi. I'll see you later." Faye mumbled quickly hanging up afterwords.

Jungwoo opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by the sound of voices approaching their door.

Mrs and Mr.Choi along with Area walked in.

"Good you've both showered. It's getting late and visitor hours end soon. Faye would you like to say good bye." Area asked.

Faye looked up at the three adults in the room - four of you count Jungwoo but Faye didn't want to think about that- she nodded and stood up.

She said her goodbyes and the Choi's explained that they both had work tomorrow so they wouldn't be able to stop by, but they said to call if she needed anything.

Faye waved as they walked off.

"Okay now if you two want to get out of here soon you need to rest. Jungwoo your friends are coming tomorrow at three."

A gut wrenching feeling spun in Faye stomach. Did she mean NCT? Famous people? People who could probably buy her house two hundred times and still have money left over?

"Okay" Jungwoo comfortably lied down and got under the covers as though he had already processed the idea of sleeping with a girl.

Faye had disregarded the fact that they would have to sleep together. Area raised a eye brow at Faye giving her a 'get-your-ass-under-those-covers-or-I-will-yell-at-you' look.

For her own safety Faye crawled under the covers keeping close contact with Jungwoos shoulder.

Area walked out in triumph and shut off the light.

Faye could hear soft snores emitting from the boy beside her, slowly she fell into the endless world of sleep.