||C15||

~

"I won't stop you from chasing your dreams" Faye sniffed rubbing the tears off her face. "I can only imagine how hard you worked for them."

Faye was shocked at how easily the words flew from her mouth. This was the most she's ever said to Jungwoo. His soft aura calmed her constant worrying.

"You're still a student. And you probably have big plans I can-"

"Jungwoo we can work this out. By the time university starts we will be able to be apart for a longer time. This constant togetherness won't be forever."

Jungwoo looked at the teary eyed girl. They both had tears streaming down their faces.

"I'm sorry." Faye apologized.

Jungwoo looked at her confused. "For what you didn't do anything?"

"I know it's just I feel bad. Like I'm stopping you from everything." A pang of guilt hit Fayes chest at the realization that he has people that depend on him. Thousands of fans, his bandmates- all Faye had was a acceptance letter to a university.

"Like you said we will get through this together" Jungwoos sudden tone of optimism surprised Faye.

She nodded-burying the guilt deep inside her heart hoping she could forget about it and just think about working through this.

~

Faye and Jungwoo still had not decided where they were going to live- permanently.

For now they- along with the NCT staff- had decided that Faye would tag along to the NCT dorm rooms. She was petrified and anxious; Jungwoo on the other hand was just excited to have some sense of normality back in his life.

Faye had packed up her belongings in the small grey duffel bag. Area had come in earlier and said goodbye-discretely giving Faye a note which she had yet to open.

After calling the Choi's, Faye chose to go to the apartment building to pick up more of her things. Jungwoo was to head to the dorm immediately to catch up on anything he missed.

So far the journey had a been a disaster.

The Choi's came to pick up Faye. She sat in the back seat while Mrs.Choi drilled her with questions about Jungwoo.

"Is he nice?"

"Does he seem rich?"

"Did he touch you?"

Thankfully their ride was not long as they arrived at the apartment building 15 minutes later.

Faye was beginning to feel sore and clammy as they walked through the apartment door.

"Faye I'm going to grab your suit case from the closet." Mr.Choi said already heading towards to closet door.

Faye walked off into her bedroom. After being in the hospital for nearly a week it was nice to see a familiar sight. Everything was were she left it- messily thrown everywhere.

Digging through her disaster of a closet she plucked out her favourite clothes. She shoved them in the suit case and began violently searching through her desk draws collecting her school work.

"Found it" She breath triumphantly as she grasped her math textbook. She stuffed it in the suit case and continued packing until a lock knock echoed through her room.

"Come in!" In walked Mrs.Choi carrying a small black box.

"Your room is a disaster." Mrs.Choi chuckled out. "You remind me so much of him."

Faye spun around meeting Mrs.Chois eyes.

"Who?"

"My son."