||C62||

~

"Is he hurt? Did he fall? Doyoung what happened?" Faye panicked as she ran along side Doyoung-the winding halls were confusing but he seemed to know were he was going.

"I'm not sure he just ran off the stage and ran into a room. He won't let me in" Doyoung panted as he reached a closed door. "You should go talk to him"

Faye confidently nodded as Doyoung walked away towards the dressing room. Rubbing her forehead-she inhaled a sharp breath and knocked on the door.

"Jungwoo?" There was no reply on the other side. She knocked again.

"Jungwoo?"

"Go away-please just go" Jungwoos voice was a brittle whisper. Faye was taken aback by his words but persisted on.

"Jungwoo you need to let me in-"

"Faye I don't want to talk-just go" His tone was clipped and laced with annoyance.

Any ounce of confidence she had left her body and she was left nervous and scared. Hesitantly Faye scooted open the door.

The room was small and looked more like a spacious closet than a room. A mop sat in the corner and shelf's lined the peeling walls.

She spotted Jungwoo slouched against a shelf across the room. His head was in his hands and his body was quivering.

"Jungwoo" She breathed as she walked up to him. Faye hovered her hand above his shoulder as she contemplated touching him.

"Faye please go-I want to be alone" His harsh voice cut through the uncomfortable atmosphere.

Gulping down the dryness in her throat Faye stood firmly beside Jungwoo. "Jungwoo please tell me what's wrong. I want to help-"

"I messed up Faye! I fucking messed up! The move I worked so hard on-I messed it up!" He rose his head- his eyes glistened with shinny tears. Fayes heart strings pulled at the sight of his tear stained cheeks.

"I'm never good enough! I've let them down and-"

"Jungwoo I won't listen to you talk down about yourself! Your amazing-"

"Faye I'm not good enough-can't you see that! Everyone saw my mistake! I should just give-"

Faye didn't know what had happened. Her hands roughly grabbed the material of his shirt around his waist. Pulling him in she looked up at his shocked eyes.

A speck of light brown danced in his dark orbs. Her eyes glued to his-Faye could feel his heavy breathing fan her neck.

Lifting her head up to his she closed her eyes and tasted the tears on his lips as she kissed him. Relief washed through her body when she felt his lips move in synchronization with hers.

The euphoric feeling lingered even when they breathlessly pulled apart. Jungwoo locked eyes with her.

"Jungwoo you deserve all the love you get from your fans. You work so hard- never think that your not good enough" Faye said in a low voice.

Jungwoos lips curved into a shy smirk as he looked at the girl. "Can we do that again?" He asked shyly.

Nodding Faye felt Jungwoos fingers gently run through her hair as he lowered his head to her height.

A fire spread ignited through her core as his warm lips pressed against hers. She had never felt this alive before.

Pulling their lips apart they pressed their foreheads together.

"Wow" Faye pulled her head away and averted her gaze to the floor.

Jungwoo scratched the nape of his neck. "What now do-"

The door slammed open and a small shriek escaped Faye lips. Haechan panted as he eyed the soulmate questionably.

"We're going now-uh the car is outside" Haechan narrowed his eyes at the soulmates.

Walking towards the back doors- Haechan walked in between the soulmates. Faye awkwardly cross her arms as she tried to pay attention to what Haechan was saying.

Stepping out the back doors-cold night air nipped at Fayes body. She shivered under the cloudy night sky.

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone you guys kissed" Haechan smirked as he walked ahead of the soulmates.

Simultaneously the soulmates lips parted in shock at Haechan. His knowing grin concerned them.

"How did you-" Jungwoo began speechlessly.

"Your guys lips are really swollen"

It happened-wow. Ngl I never thought I would come this far in the story but alas-61 chapters in they kissed

~coolbroski22