||C63||

~

Faye stiffly lied in bed as her mind attempted to comprehend the events that had occurred that night. It seemed surreal.

Quickly she burrowed under the covers when she heard the door creak open and someone walk in. Jungwoo had been showering so she guessed it was him.

Pretending to be asleep- the quiet shuffles of him digging through his stuff resonated in the once silent room. She curled her toes when she felt him scoot in beside her.

Faye couldn't help but notice how much closer he was to her-their sides squished together as a familiar warmth spread through her body.

~

The clanging of dishes being slammed in the kitchen sink up stairs caused Faye to jolt out of sleep. She groggily rubbed her eyes and let out a exaggerated yawn.

Turning her head to her left she saw that Jungwoo was still in a deep sleep beside her. His mouth was parted and tiny snores escaped his full lips.

Her lips curved into a small smile as she silently watched him. Absentmindedly she moved her hand up to his face to tuck a piece of hair that had fallen on his face out of the way.

She hastily retreated her hand when his eyes snapped open. A crimson hue flushed onto her cheeks.

Jungwoos smiled as he gazed at the blushing girl. "Good morning"

"I wasn't creepily watching you-a piece of hair fell and..." Faye trailed off as he started to chuckle.

"Don't worry about it" Jungwoo rolled on to his back and looked up at the ceiling. "We have another busy day tomorrow"

Faye groaned and ran her fingers though her hair. "What are we doing?"

"We have meeting and practices-the usual" Fayes face fell in disinterest.

"Fun" She muttered under her breath sarcastically. Doing the same thing over five days a week was getting tedious.

Faye curled her toes. Wasn't Jungwoo going to talk about the fact that they kissed yesterday?

Did he like it?

Was it a dream?

As if he could read her mind Jungwoo spoke up "Uh-about yesterday-" Faye clench her fists into tight balls.

"Yeah sorry I panicked and I get that idols can't date and all-"

"No you took that the wrong way-let me finish-" Faye held her breath as she waited for Jungwoos words. "I like you Faye"

Although a small part of her knew it all along-her heart still violently started to beat faster and she felt her face heat up.

"I uh-like you too" Faye whispered out as she dipped her head lower into the pillows.

Jungwoo pursed his lips as he watched the girl beside him. "What do we do now?"

"I'm not sure-I think we're dating now" Faye muttered . It sounded stupid to announce it but she had never does this before-she was a dating virgin.

Jungwoo fiddled with his fingers as he turned into his side- he studied her expression as she looked at the ceiling.

Faye could feel his eye burning into her side. Gulping down the dryness in her throat she sat up and kicked the covers off her legs.

"I'm going to get dressed" Jungwoo only hummed in response as he watched Faye scamper out of the room.

~

Fayes face deadpanned as she shot daggers out of her eyes at the boy seated across from her. Haechan had been dropping subtle hits that Jungwoo and Faye were more than friends all afternoon.

"So Faye what did you and Jungwoo talk about yesterday?" Haechan wiggled his eye brows at the annoyed girl-Yuta who sat beside them was oblivious to the tension between them as he flipped through a magazine.

The three of them sat around the table eating left over oatmeal from this morning.

Bitting her lip Faye threw him a warning glare. "Just about the concert-it was really good"

A cheeky grin pulled on the corner of Haechans lip. "Anything else-like-"

"Jesus Christ Haechan! Jungwoo and I are dating! Does the whole world need to know?!" Faye shouted at his face-Haechan only triumphantly looked back at her.

Yuta looked questioning up at Faye as she glared at Haechan.

"Thank you-I knew you would never tell anyone with out my help" Haechan commented as he stood up and sauntered down stairs.

Yutas forehead creased as he looked at the seething girl across from him. "Congrats Faye"

He nonchalantly got up and followed Haechan down the stairs. Faye rubbed her forehead-she had thought her new relationship would become a huge ordeal-apparently not.