Chapter 1

—Win Metawin—

I woke up not because of the sound of the alarm clock but because it's the first day of school and I am officially a third year college student! I am really excited to go to school today, but first let's groom ourselves and go out to buy the boss' coffee, yes the boss is no other than Bright. To be honest, I really don't get it why he really likes to drink coffee everyday. It's really unhealthy but i can't force him to stop drinking because he said that coffee is the 'Love of his life'.

I forgot to mention that Bright and I are neighbors and that's the reason why we became best of friends. My family decided to move here when I was five and Bright popped out all of a sudden like Julie from the film 'Flipped' and helped me unpack my things. Later on, I just knew that we are already hanging out together. After I bought his coffee, I immediately went to his house to give him the coffee to get a free ride to school.

Text Message•

Me: Bright, get out of your house I'm already here!
: Are you still asleep?! GET UP YOU LAZY BUM!! I bought your favorite coffee!!

Bright: oh shit! Win, I'm coming downstairs. You should have just waited inside!

Me: It's fine, and besides we'll be late for school.

Bright: Aight, let's go and thanks for the coffee.

Me: No probs.

Actually, the main reason why I want to buy him his favorite coffee every day is because I wanted to see his smile first thing in the morning. We are already at the road going to school and Bright is the one whose driving since I don't know how to drive. He's so handsome while driving, the way his eyes were fixed on the road makes my heart melt. I really want to stare at him always but I'm afraid he'll notice. So I started to play with my phone when Gulf texted me asking where I already am with an angry emoji, as if he's really angry. I know he's just at the cafeteria waiting for me because he really doesn't want to go inside the room without a partner with him. I replied him saying that I am still on the road with Bright and the mthrfckr just teased me saying that we should ditch first day of school and make a miracle. That green minded leach! Yes, my friends knew that I like— no, that I love Bright. Gladly, my friends are just Gulf and Third.

"Win, we're already here stop daydreaming already." Bright said and I looked at him with a confused face. I'm not daydreaming, I was just telling a story.

"Oh hehe thanks for the ride Bright!" I opened the car door and went out but before I could walk away, Bright shouted.

"Win let's go home together later!!"

"You don't need to shout Bright but okay." I smiled. I mean it's really normal for us to go home together since we are neighbors and best friends (well,  kinda wished we were more.)

I turned away and went to the cafeteria to see Gulf and to my surprise he really made that angry look just like the emoji. Oh he looked so stupid.

"Why did you came so late?!" He shouted as if we're the only people here in the cafeteria.

"Ask Bright and not me, he's the one who's driving."

"Oh right you're a bottom so he should be the one to drive and guide you on what to do." He smirked.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU SAYING?! GHAD WHAT DID MEW DO TO YOU DURING SUMMER?!"

"Adult stuffs that you shouldn't explore, hahahah just kidding." I was shocked but then he laughed because of my reaction.

"OH YOU ARE SO UNBELIEVABLE! By the way where's Gun?" Where could he be? He is still not here.

"He's already at the classroom because his boyfriend dropped him there." -,-
Yes, Gun has a Boyfriend. I know, we're all gay for someone here.

"Then let's go." I said and went to the classroom.

As usual, I entered the classroom with too many people blabbering and sharing their summer experiences but for us? we sat besides Gun and talked about their boys and also about Bright. After a lot of talking and stuffs, our teacher arrived and made us introduce ourselves to him.

So this is it, another chapter of my life being a third year college student- still single, still waiting and still hoping. God, I am really hopeless. I hope this year would be more exciting, but not too exciting since I hate too much emotions. At the end those happiness, it would turn into sadness and I am aware that I don't have the strength to face all of it.

What could Bright be doing at their classroom right now?

【𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝: A BrightWin Story】