Chapter 7

—Win Metawin—

It was still lunchtime and I'm here at the rooftop alone, I didn't want to cry in public so I just let my feelings out here. Why can't I just be happy like Gulf, Green and Gun? Why is my love life different than the others?

Now Playing:
The Man Who Can't Be Moved

'Going back to the corner where I first saw you
Gonna camp in my sleeping bag
I'm not gonna move'

Where did Bright and I met? Is it in the backyard where we used to hang out and play when we we're kids? Should I go back to that memory and hold on to it forever? I love him and I want to fight for him but what weapon should I use when I already knew that I already lost. Someone said that things may end between you and that person but the memories you've created will last a lifetime. It's really impossible that our friendship will end, but it's slowly tearing apart. Bright, Just so you know, I'm still holding on to the memories we both created and treasured, I'll always wait for you.

'I know it makes no sense but
what else can I do
How can I move on when I'm still
in love with you'

There are times that I'm thinking 'what if I'll just move on and forget everything about my feelings towards you.' would that change anything we have right now? And why would I move on? Are we a thing? Where did I get the guts to even say 'move on' when we're not even committed to each other, you don't even know the real feelings that I have for you.

But, is commitment really the basis to have the authority to move on? I don't think so. Even if you two are not in a relationship, you deserve to make your own decisions because that's your life. And as for me? How can I move on from you Bright when I'm still in love with you? When you're still there by my side.

'Cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be
Thinkin' maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet
And you'll see me waiting for you on our corner of the street
So I'm not moving, I'm not moving

And then the chorus hit me, here we are again back at my what if's. What if one day you'll realize that the one you really love is not her but me, the one who's been with you for a very long time now. And what if one day we'll graduate and I'll move out far away from our city, will you find me? Will your heart be curious why I left you all of a sudden? What if even tho we're not meant for each other you'll still find me at your backyard always waiting for you to come home. I knew from the start that even tho you'll find someone new and I'm here trying to move on, I still can't because every time I attempted to try I'm still coming back to you. I wont move, it's still you.

Call me crazy today, martyr or stupid but I just love him and I can't do anything to stop this feelings of mine. We're bestfriends and I think I should do the right thing, act as a real bestfriend in front of him, support him in all decisions he'll make, be there at his greatest downfall and be there when he's at his best.  This is crazy.

It's crazy how a song led me back to you all over again. It reminded me of those good times when we're together, and I hate this feeling!!

I let myself cry along with the clouds, I think it's going to rain. This is the only place where I can find peace and can feel my emotions thoroughly. Minutes passed and I tried making myself calm for it was almost time for our next period. I went out and made myself presentable and entered the classroom like nothing happened.

"WIN WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GO?! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WE'RE WHEN YOU SUDDENLY WALKED OUT AFTER LETTING OUT THOSE WORDS AND SEEING THEM TOGETHER?! BUT I'M GLAD YOU'RE BACK HERE COMPLETE!" Gulf shouted as if we we're the only ones in our room.

"Gulf can you calm down first, ofcourse I'm fine. Don't you worry I've been through a lot, that girl won't be my downfall. I just went to the rooftop to think, that's all." I explained to him everything and after that Gulf just patted my back and said goodluck with all my decisions in life.

"Oh by the way Win, Bright noticed that you runaway from us earlier and he left Earn just to talk to us about you and the guy looked worried. I think you should make up to him, afterall you two are still bestfriends." Gun smiled and I thanked him as response. Bright is worried about me? And he left Earn at the table just because he's worried? Spell weak. W-I-N  M-E-T-A-W-I-N.

That information lightened up my mood and I didn't listened to the discussion of the teacher the whole class because I was busy creating my new what if's list.

It was finally dismissal and I remembered that Bright and I are not gonna go home together starting now. It saddened me but on the brighter side I gotta get to have an experience riding a bus alone to go home. I went outside and waited at the bus to arrive and minutes after, the bus arrived.

I went inside of the bus and nervously sat at the window side, I can smell the freshness of the air here and It's just so refreshing. Minutes passed and I'm already at our home, I wonder if Bright gave Earn a safe ride today. But who cares, Bright is a great driver I know he would do anything to drive safely. I just went inside of our house, changed my uniform into my pj's and getting ready for bed.

As I was scrolling to my Weibo account, a notification popped out— it's a message from Bright. ITS FROM HIM!! I immediately opened it out of curiousity and excitedness.

Bright: Win, since it's Saturday tomorrow wanna go at my place? Let's watch some movies, I miss my bestfriend. :((

Win: okay i'll go, but I didn't missed you.

Bright: I'll order pizza.

Win: I really missed you Bright to the point that I want to go to your house right now and hug you!!
T—T

Bright: good.

This is torturing me. To all the God's above please help me, I think I'm losing my mind. Movie night it is then? Atleast I'm getting a free food, I can do this tomorrow! 加油!

【𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝: A BrightWin Story】