Chapter 33

--Win Metawin--

I woke up thinking that today was the last day of school- well technically not like it's the last but maybe a Christmas break. Bright and I wen to school really early today because we'll have to see our friends before separating for almost a month. We really don't have a Christmas party here in our University because our professors think that we're too old enough to have a party in our room but the good thing here in our school today is that we don't have any discussions or classes today, we just need to have an attendance in front of the gym and we're allowed to meddle with our friends in different departments. Bright and I agreed to meet at the cafeteria near our building with the others because we still need to find our professor.

I texted Gulf and Gun saying that I'm already in front of the gym and later on they both showed up catching their own breaths, maybe they ran because they thought they we're late? After a few minutes of waiting our professor showed up and made us sign at the attendance sheet then later on the three of us headed to the cafeteria to see our boys but after that I saw Luke and Earn walking towards in our direction. To be honest I really feel at ease and happy for the two of them because finally Luke found someone who is willing to wait for him even though it took years for him to notice Earn's feelings for him.

"Hi Luke and Earn." I greeted them with a warm smile and they smiled back.

"Hi Win." Luke said

"So where are you planning to spend your Christmas break?"

"We both planned to go back to Canada for a visit since Earn misses snow and her classmates. How about you Win? What's your plan?"

"Next week my family and Bright's fam are going camping but I still don't know where and I guess we'll just gonna celebrate Christmas together in our house."

"Oh that's great. By the way Win we have to go, we are getting late for the movie hahaha let's catch up soon."

"Sure." They bid their goodbyes and we finally went to the cafeteria. Gulf even nagged at me for being so stupid but what's really wrong talking to a friend? besides we cleared the negativity inside our friendship so I guess there's nothing to worry about.

We went inside the cafeteria and looked at the tables to find Off, Mew and Bright. After a few seconds of searching we found them at the most center of the cafeteria and went directly to them. Gulf kissed Mew's lips which I find it really gross because they're making out in public-- well not really making out but it's PDA. Gun on the other hand gave Off a warm hug while I'm here just sitting at Bright's side.

"Why didn't you give me a kiss or even a hug?" Bright said and pouted. He's really cute when he does that.

"Later Bright." I said and I winked at him. I looked at Gulf and he's already sitting besides Mew giving me a meaningful look.

"What did you two talked about?" I knew it, he's the real king of gossip. Gulf never misses a chance to share some tea with us or ask us some.

"None of your business Gulf." I said and he rolled his eyes, this b.tch really is something.

"Bye the way guys shall we head now to the restaurant we booked? It's almost time for lunch." Gun said that made us nod in sync.

All of us left school and decided to meet at the restaurant, Gulf is of course with Mew, Gun is with Off and I'm with Bright. We went to the parking lot and drove off to the restaurant where Gun and Off booked for the six of us. While we're on the road I just stared at the window and after a few minutes I fell asleep without noticing it. After a few minutes Bright woke me up with a soft voice saying we already arrived and went inside. I immediately saw Off and Gun sitting at the center of the restaurant but there are no signs of Gulf and Mew so we went closer to them and sat in front of them.

【𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝: A BrightWin Story】