Chapter 35

Third Person's POV

It was still 4 A.M but Bright is already wide awake because he still has to prepare a breakfast for the two of them. Bright was thinking how the time flies so fast because today is already their last day here at the camp and the day he'll ask Win to be his. Bright's parents knew about his plan for today because he already asked Win's parents the approval he wants and he was relieved when they said yes. His plan for today is breakfast at 6 A.M at the lake for just the two of them,  after that he'll gonna excuse him self to go downtown to buy some marshmallows because he forgot to bought it but the truth is that he's just gonna pick up his friends to help him prepare for the stage. After lunch, Win and his parents and also Bright's are going to the waterfalls but without Bright since Bright will be fetching his friends and to start decorating the area and by the time Win comes back it would be such a rollercoaster feeling for the both of them.

An hour after, Bright already finished preparing the stuffs for their breakfast so he went back inside the tent to wake up Win.

"Win wake up, let's have some breakfast." Bright gently woke him up.

"Hmmmm" Win just let out a soft hum and stretched his arms for him not to sleep again.

Win went out to wash his face and after that he went out and saw Bright patiently waiting for him at the table. He smiled at the latter and guided him to the lake, while walking Win couldn't handle the silence of the area and called out Bright to ask something.

"Bright where are our parents?"

"I also don't know, I just woke up and they weren't in their tents anymore but their things are still there. I guess they just went out for a walk outside the site so I just prepared a breakfast for us two."

They continued walking until they already arrived in front of the lake, it was really a simple breakfast to be exact. Just a table and the food was still at the basket so Bright hurriedly took them out so they could start eating. The atmosphere just seemed to be calm and the both of them really liked it.

"Bright why did you chose to eat here? we could also eat at the table back there."

"Why? don't you like it?"

"No, I like it but I was just curious why you did have to all these wonderful stuffs in front of me."

"Well I really wanted to watch sunrise with you here hahaha that's why."

"Oh hahaha let's eat then so that we could witness the sunrise fully."

They both ate their breakfast even though it was still too early and watched the sunrise with Win holding a cup of hot chocolate and Bright as usual a cup of hot coffee.

After eating and watching the sunrise they went back at the tent and they we're surprise when their parents we're already there. Win's parents noticed that Bright was holding a basket and saw a chocolate smudge on Win's lips.

"Did you two already ate? Why didn't you two waited for us to arrive?" His mom jokingly said, their parents already knew about this too.

"Mom I swear it was Bright's plan, he wanted to watch the sunrise--"

"We know baby."

"What?"

"I already informed Bright last night that we're going to take a walk at the surrounding early in the morning so I already said to him to prepare a breakfast for you two." After hearing that Win got curious because Bright told him earlier that he didn't knew about where his parents went.

【𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝: A BrightWin Story】