Chapter 13

--Bright Vachirawit--

It was Sunday morning after that sleepover with Win at my place when I decided to text Earn and say hi to her.

•TEXT MESSAGE•

"Hi."

"Oh Bright, Hello."

"There's something I need to tell you."

"What is it?"

"Can I pick you up tomorrow?"

"Sure."

"Okay, I'll tell you tomorrow and by the way good morning hahaha."

"yeah hahaha good morning to you too."

I hope she'll say yes, it's not that I'll confess to her or ask her to be my girl, not yet. I'll just ask her if she's free tomorrow night because I want to ask her on a dinner date even though it's still Monday.

I spent my day cleaning the house and planning how to ask her tomorrow. Should I do it in the car? My plan is just a simple dinner and then I don't know if she likes stargazing because that's my favorite thing to do.

Monday came and I woke up feeling happy and nervous, happy because I'll see and pick Earn up today and nervous because she might reject my offer. So to know what's her answer to my question, I immediately did my usual routine and first drove off to starbucks since Win isn't here to buy me coffee anymore. After buying a coffee I drove off at Earn's house and I saw her waving her hand at me, I smiled and went outside to open up the door for her. She went inside and we went to school. While we're on the road she asked me if she could connect her phone through the stereo and I said yes. From the moment she connected her phone, she played a familiar song from EXO and that's when I realized it was Win's favorite song!!

"Earn do you also like EXO?"

"How did you know that this song was from EXO? Hahaha but yes I do like them."

"That song Don't Go was Win's favorite because he said that it always reminds him of EXO being complete and 12. He often cries when he saw some old videos of EXO in youtube, before I even think that he might be crazy because of too much fanboying over EXO but as time goes by I got used to him being like that hahahah."

"You really know him well don't you?"

"Yeah hahaha we've been friends since we we're kids." I really knew Win too well that I even memorized every single inch of him.

Minutes passed and we're already at the University, I suddenly got nervous and breathed in heavily. I parked my car in my usual spot and went outside, Earn also went out and said,

"So what are you going to say?" Okay, this is now or never.

"Uhh I was just thinking if you're free this evening so we could go out and have dinner together."

"Hmmm we still don't have projects and reports to make so I'm free this evening, a dinner it is then." Did I heard it right?

"So it's a yes?"

"yes hahhhaha"

"YESSSS!!" I'm so happy right now that I shouted 'yes' and hugged her, she hugged back and I realized what I've done. I broke our hug and apologized for what I did but she said that it's alright.

I smiled at her and she did the same, then I said that we should go to our room now and she nodded. We went inside of our room together and Off teased us why did we went inside the room together. All I could say was just 'nonsense' because I still can't believe that she said yes to me earlier. It's just a dinner date, what more if i'll ask her to be my girlfriend and she said yes, I would really die because of happiness. I'm whipped.

【𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝: A BrightWin Story】