Chapter 20

Third Person's POV

Win woke up with a heavy feeling and a swelling eyes because he cried too much at Luke's shoulders yesterday. He gently rubbed his eyes, yawned and stretched his arms upwards to refrain himself from going back to sleep. He slowly opened his eyes and remembered about what happened yesterday, 'dang that was so embarrassing!' Win thought and rolled over his bed three times before going out of bed. He went to the comfort room and took a bath, after a couple of minutes he went out really fresh and went to the kitchen to prepare his breakfast.

While preparing his breakfast he was thinking about how to kill his time today by just sitting at the sofa at the living room. 'Should I just stream about NCT's music videos? I heard that the Cherry Bomb mv recently reached at 100 Million views.' He thought and smiled about the group's achievement. 'Should I invite Bright? I really missed him, but maybe he's with Earn again today. They've gotten a lot closer as the day passes by but what's the real score between them? Are they really together now?' He felt sad about what he just thought and just ate his breakfast silently.

Then suddenly an idea popped out of his head, he grabbed his phone at dialed someone.

"Hey, why did you call?" The guy from the other line spoke.

"Seriously? You'll not gonna say good morning first?" Win chuckled.

"You seemed to be in a good mood? Did my shoulder calmed you yesterday? But btw Good Morning to you."

"Shut up Luke that's really embarrassing. But are you free right now? I'm really bored at my house and I don't know what to do so can you come over?"

"Oh Win I would love too but I'm currently with my friend today. I helped her pick a gift for her niece but you can stream EXO's old mv's tho like Growl or something, I'm really sorry Win."

"Oh no it's okay, maybe some other time hahahaha maybe I should stream right now. See you on Monday!"

"Yeah see you." Win ended the call but when he was just about to press the end button he heard a very familiar voice, he couldn't move when that girl called her 'love'.

'No I must be hearing things, it couldn't be. Why would they be together when she was with him the whole time and he was also with meAre you just playing with his feelings? But how can I be so sure that it's really her? Maybe it was just a coincidence? But maybe they knew each other already?' Win thought and his mind was a mess. He couldn't believe what he just heard, he can't be wrong. He knew her voice really well even though they just met for a couple of minutes.

He's so serious about thinking of what he just heard awhile ago and didn't noticed that someone was knocking at his door. He got surprised when the door opened and he saw Bright with a box on his left side. 'Ooh pizza, but what is he doing here?' Win thought and he suddenly stand looking so surprised while looking at Bright.

"Oi what are you doing here?" Win asked with a confused face.

"We need to talk." Bright said.

"About what?"

"About us!" Win was shocked and shuts his mouth while processing what just Bright had said. 'Us? Ha! Really? As if there was really an us.' Win thought, he thought of his self as a pathetic boy who still gets his hopes up about the possibilities about them just by Bright saying the word 'us'.

"I-i mean like us as best friends, we didn't hang out this much like we used to before. We sort of uhh d-drifted apart i guess?"

"You were the one who drifted apart". Win coldly said while straightly looking at Bright's eyes that gave the latter the shivers.

【𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝: A BrightWin Story】