Chapter 29

—Win Metawin—

"We're already here."

I stepped out of the car and looked at the whole place and was amazed at how the place didn't change that much. Well, maybe some designs and trees but every time I looked at the entrance of the place to it's rides and stalls I can still feel the warmth of the place, I can still hear the laughter that we once both shared when we we're still kids, I can still remember the times where we used to snuck out of our house just to meet up here and have fun. It was the amusement park near our old house where we made so many memories—good and bad and also I can still see our old house from here but with new owners. I really appreciated how he made an effort to ditch class just to be with me here and create new memories, fresh and beautiful.

"Bright why did you brought us here?"

"I want us to have fun and remember the good stuffs we had back then."

"Well if that's the case then shall we go inside?" He nodded and we went inside silently. He bought an all-you-can ride ticket and we hurriedly tried all the rides we didn't try when we we're kids.

We first went to the kiddie rides like the carousel and the trackless train, I really don't get it why we need to try this rides again but I don't mind as long as he's happy and we are both enjoying the moment. We next tried the Vikings and the Pendulum ride and I seriously felt terrified because I am never really a fan of this stuffs and I might ended up shouting at the top of my lungs and puking but it never happened because when we were already at the seats he held my hand and said the most precious sentence that lingered through my ears, "Just hold me tight and don't let go, I'll be with you every day from now on."

After we rode the Pendulum ride I didn't spoke after that, I felt like my brain isn't functioning well after he said that. He made my heart beats faster than before and some people even heard that.

Third Person's POV

Bright looked at him with concerned eyes thinking if he did something wrong to the latter because he didn't spoke again to him after they rode the Pendulum.

"Win a-are you okay? Why are you silent? Did I say or do something wrong? Is there a problem?" Bright concernedly said to Win, he couldn't take the silent treatment that Win is giving him.

"N-no it's just that I'm not that used to hearing you talk so nice and sweetly, everything felt so new." While Win was slowly saying that he couldn't look straightly into Bright's eyes, he acted like a shy teenager confessing in front of his crush.

"Then prepare yourself to hear more sweet words coming from me because I won't stop saying fluttery words until I make you mine and call you my boyfriend." Bright said and flashed a smirk while Win's face turned into a bright tomato.

Win couldn't look completely into Bright's eyes because of what his best friend had just said, it may be corny but he liked how the way Bright treats him now.

"Bright you are so cheesy but for now can we already eat something? I'm really hungry." No, to be honest Win wasn't really hungry but he needs to say that because that's the only way he can think of to escape the awkwardness of the atmosphere right now.

"All right then let's go to the food court and then we'll gonna continue riding the roller coaster and lastly the ferris wheel because I know for sure that at the time we could finish all of that we could have a chance to see the sunset at the top of the ferris wheel." Win couldn't stop thinking about how he would survive at the end of the day thinking that Bright wouldn't stop giving him these 'butterflies' on his stomach. On the other hand, Bright thinks that Win's actions are really cute and adorable today.

【𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝: A BrightWin Story】