Chapter 17

—Win Metawin—

The days went by so fast and it's already Friday, I know everyone's excited when it comes to this day because there are no classes by tomorrow and you'll get to hang out with your best friends, in short it's literally the best day in the whole week. But for me ever since Bright started hanging out with Earn or I don't know if they started going out since I don't have any updates about him anymore ever since that incident on the parking lot happened, he never texted me or shared anything about his life, it's like we built an imaginary wall that kept us from being close like before. Friday's have been a little boring since that incident happened, before after classes we usually went to the mall and watch a movie then played as many games as we want until we're both tired and went home and sleep over at his house or mine's. Thinking all of our memories together makes me want to see him and tell him that I really miss him but does he feel the same way? I think no.

But let's move on, not like literally move on but let's just stop thinking about him and just think about what to do later. You can't be sad forever, you can't move forward if you're still hanging at the memories you both created. It may be memorable and you know you two had fun making them but life must go on. You need to smile for today Win, be happy for yourself.

I went to the school with so much energy and didn't mind everything that's been going on for the past weeks. The skies are really pretty today and the weather is good too, it feels like they are also happy today. I smiled at the fact that even though I'm alone right now wandering our school, it feels like I am not alone today for the sky is with me. Wandering? It's not like I skipped class because it's Friday but I woke up really early and I don't know why, so since it's still early and I don't know what to do at my house, I came here as early as possible just to wander and observe our surroundings, I still can't go to the mall because it usually opens at 10 A.M and it's just 7 a.m, our classes for today starts at 9. As I roam around the school someone just covered my eyes from behind using his hands. I touched his hands that are basically on my eyes and slowly pushed it downwards but he wouldn't budge. So I asked him to get his hands away from my face and he answered, 'I will but first guess who's hands is this.'

At first I seriously thought it was Bright because he likes to joke around but I remembered that he's gonna be with Earn later as usual and it's still early for him to be here in the campus. After I heard that guy's voice, I just answered him.

"Luke stop messing around." Yes, it was him. I also don't know why he's here though, I mean like we're schoolmates but why is he also early?

"Why are you here? It's still early."

"You are also here even though it's still early." He said and I glared at him. He laughed and said,

"Chill I just woke up too early and since it's Friday I really want to end my classes immediately and I don't know go anywhere I guess. Why are you also here?"

"I also woke up early but the thing is I don't want to end my classes too soon because I don't know what to do later, you know Green, Gun and Gulf will probably have a date with their boyfriends and my best friend is also with his girl so I really don't have plans later but to stare at my computer and stream EXO's mv's."

"Oh that sucks but wanna go out with me?"

"WHAATT?! Are you asking me out?" I literally screamed, h-he wants me to go out with him?! Is he nuts? I'm not yet ready to be tied in a relationship when I'm still in love with someone else. I got confused when he suddenly laughed, did I misunderstood his question?

"No it's not like we're going to date or something but let's hang out later since you said that you don't have any plans but to stream EXO's MV's which is good but don't you wanna spend time with your friend? We can have fun later, I seriously want to be a loner later. So wanna go with me later at the mall?" He made a puppy face and he looks so funny right now that I almost laughed but I didn't because he might get insulted. But right, I really misunderstood his question. What a total embarrassment but to think that he offered me to hang out with him is a good idea, we both wouldn't get bored later.

"Sure let's hang out later, I'll text you if my classes are already dismissed." I said, there's no harm in spending time with your new friend right?

"Okay cool, now let's go to class it's almost time. Is it okay to accompany you to your room? Our room and yours are just a building away and we are going in the same direction."

"Sure, let's go."

I expected that this guy is literally silent because of his looks but damn he's much noisier than Gun but not in an irritating way. Be both reached our room laughing because of his story when he was still a kid, he bid his goodbye and went to his building. I smiled and went inside of our room and I can see from here at the door that Gulf is staring at me while smirking.

"So Luke huh? Are you a thing now?"

"Seriously Gulf? We're just friends, the guy just accompanied me here because we all know that their room and ours are just a building apart. And also we didn't like went together here in school but we accidentally met downstairs so don't you ask me about that question anymore when you already know that I'm still in to him."

"Is it still him Win?" Gun asked and looked at me with a worried tone.

"Yes, it's still him but today I learned how to accept things slowly in the way they we're and I realized that I shouldn't be too sad because life is too short to just sit here and wait for him to notice me." I said and the three of them smiled and hugged me unexpectedly.

"You grew up in to a fine man Win, I'm proud of you." Gun said with a teary eye. But seriously though, let's not be too emotional here. I'm still who I am, the dumb who fell in love with my bestfriend.

We went back to our seats and today I really wished that classes would end too soon because I can't listen to the teacher's discussion anymore thinking about what would happen later with Luke. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. This is my first time hanging out with him so I'm really nervous but I'm also excited because my day would literally be so boring if he didn't approached me. Time passed by and finally, it's already dismissal. I texted Luke that our classes just finished and he replied that he's waiting at the parking lot.

I immediately fixed my things and said goodbye to them, "Win why are you on the rush?" Gun asked.

"Luke is waiting for me at the parking lot, don't you have a date with Off right now?".

"Oh jeez I need to go guys bye." Gun said and went outside running, he must've forgotten about the time.

Green smiled at me and said, "Don't worry Win, Luke is a good guy, I'm sure you won't get bored later. He's a funny guy." I smiled at him and went outside to meet Luke at the parking lot.

This is gonna be an exciting day.

【𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝: A BrightWin Story】