Chapter 2

—Bright Vachirawit—

Win bought my favorite coffee first thing in the morning. I smiled at the fact that he's been doing this deed since first year 'til now. How can he be so rich? just kidding. It's not for free though, since Win can't drive I offered him a ride in exchange of a cup of coffee

We parted ways at the parking lot of our University since we have different departments. I went to my classroom and he went to his'. The moment I walked inside the room, I saw Off gesturing a hand wave as a sign that I should sit besides him which I did since he and Mew are my closest friends here in our block.

"Dude I heard we have a new hottie classmate/transferree coming today!" Off said as I sat beside him.

"Shut up Off you're already taken." Yes, he's already taken and do you want to know whose the love of his life? It's Gun ofcourse, everything that breathes on this university knows that Off and Gun are together for years now.

"I know, but you might be interested at her since you are still single." Off gave me a smirking look and I just ignored him, loving someone isn't as easy as memorizing abc's. It should take time, you should be sure of your feelings, there are too many decisions to choose and hard paths to take.

To be honest, I have never been in love. Maybe I have a crush on someone before but my feelings for her never grew. Maybe that wasn't the right time to be in love. And besides I am already happy and contented of what I have right now, crackhead friends, a complete family and a loving best friend. Love will come at the right place and at the right time. But I am still wishing that the right human will come right away because I don't want to graduate still having the label 'single' on my status.

"Good Morning class, this is the first day of school and I know y'all knew each other but we have a new tranferree here, she came from Japan but she speaks thai fluently, please befriend her and don't make fun of her since you are already grown ups. Earn please introduce yourself." The professor said and I looked at the girl who just entered our classroom gracefully. I don't know what exactly happened to me but the world actually stopped spinning the moment our eyes meet. She smiled, and her smile was the most sweetest thing I have ever seen, I can't take me eyes off of her. Is she the one? Why is God moving so fast? No it can't be, Is this love at first sight? She's so beautiful.

I didn't listen to her introduction and I was shocked when she literally sat besides me.

"Hi, I am Earn. Is it okay if I sit beside you? This is the only available seat." her voice, it sounds like an angel.

"A-ah yea-ah sure." Did i stutter?! What the hell, it's so embarrassing.

"So what's your name?"

"I'm Bright." 

"Ahh, can we be friends? I literally have no friends here except for Pear who's at the other department." She asked and who am I to decline an angel's offer? Ofcourse i said yes and we became friends.

Since she's new here, I offered her to eat lunch together and she said yes. Off and Mew teased me that it's just the first day of school and I am already making a move but I just said that I wanted to help her and be friends with her first before anything else.  She told me about herself on why did she transfer from Japan to Thailand is because she's originally from here but they migrated when she turned 7 to start studying there and later on went back here because her grandma got sick and wants them to spend time with her before she dies. It's kinda sad actually but I'm also happy that she transferred here, of all the Universities here in Thailand, she chose our school. And also she told me that Pear was her best friend ever since. After eating, we went back to our room and listened at our teacher's discussion. We didn't talk more further because our subject teachers were really strict and we don't want to be punished at the first day of school.

Our class has ended and we bid our good byes to each other and so as Off and Mew and I immediately went to the parking lot and all i can say is that...

I CAN'T WAIT TO TELL THIS ALL TO WIN WHEN HE COMES HERE!!

【𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝: A BrightWin Story】