Chapter 27

—Bright Vachirawit—

Everyone might be wondering what the hell happened after the night we kissed or did we ever spoke to each other after that magical moment? Well to tell you frankly we never spoke to each other after that but I ended up at his room and lends me his clothes since he doesn't want me to go home even if my house is just next to his. How did I ended up at his abode? After he said that he likes me too I never said anything again, I was astounded and shocked at his answer. I didn't expect that he would like me despite all of my failures, imperfections and how I treated him before. I looked at the stars and it is shining so brightly and it helps us make the situation less awkward and calm so I remained silent and thought about everything that just happened and he also did the same, we never spoke to each other until he said that we should go since its getting too late and we can't ditch class tomorrow.

While driving all I could hear was the song on the stereo and I also want to talk to him but I can't think of any words to speak and my mind can't find any chance to speak to him. So I focused driving on the road and went completely silent. When I found a chance to speak, I looked at him and he's already asleep. I smiled as I observed him in his sleeping state, this isn't my first time to see him sleeping like this but he looked so tired since it's weekdays and we went home already too late. He's just like an angel sleeping there soundly and peacefully, I couldn't stop staring at him and I couldn't get enough of him. After minutes of driving we arrived at his house and I went outside to open the car door besides Win, I gently wake him up and he slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. Why is he so attractive even if he's still sleepy? I smiled and guided him outside my car,

"Go inside Win, it's already late. Let's just see each other tomorrow." I said and he nodded. When I almost got back at my car he suddenly spoke.

"Wanna sleep at mine tonight? Since you said it's already late, I know your house is just next to mine but--" Why is he acting so cute? He can't even look straightly at my eyes while saying that so I already cut him off saying that we'll sleep together.

"Sure let's sleep together."

So that's how I ended up at his room, we are both laying down at his bed facing each sides of the corners of his room, I don't know if he's still awake or already asleep but I am still widely awake. This is the second time that I slept here with too many thought coming inside my head. I wanna know when and how did he liked me but I couldn't dare to ask him. I actually don't know how should I act in front of him tomorrow since I already know that our status is taking up in it's next level. I know we already have something for each other, it is more like a mutual understanding if that what y'all would call. I'm really not an expert in courting a boy since it's my first time liking the same gender as mine and I hope he'll be my last and we all know boys have the same instinct so I'm kinda thrilled and nervous but let's just be ourselves in front of someone we like for them to accept us who we really are. While thinking to much I faced Win's back and hugged him, after some time I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up-- or no scratch that someone wake me up and it's none other that Win. He was screaming and couldn't stay still saying that we're already late and he missed 2 of his subjects today but I think skipping classes today would be worth it so an idea popped into my head.

"Win, since we're already late why don't we ditch class just for today?" I grinned and he looked at me like he was reconsidering my idea. He stopped screaming and then smiled creepily

"Yeah you're such a bad influence but it's a good idea since we don't have quizzes today, but what are we gonna do today?"

"I already thought of something incredible but first let's eat breakfast I'm hungry." Since Win doesn't want to cook today and I also don't want to, we went outside to buy some foods for breakfast and stopped by at the coffee shop to buy some coffee.

We entered the coffee shop silently and I was the one to stand in line and just let Win seat at the tables besides the door, but before that I asked him if he'll drink coffee or not and surprisingly he said yes. When it was my turn to order the man on the cashier noticed that it was me who ordered instead of Win. After taking my order the guy spoke,

"Hey are you with that guy?" he pointed at Win and I nodded as a response and he smiled genuinely.

"Yes why?" He called a random employee and took over his position at the cashier and went at the side where I stand because I'm currently waiting for the coffees I just ordered.

"He always came here to buy the same coffee everyday so I got curious and worried at the same time because he's drinking coffee everyday and it might affect his health even if I'm the owner of this cafe so I asked him what is the reason why he drinks coffee everyday and he just said that it was for his bestfriend and I assumed that it was you since you ordered the same and came here together. But then one day he stopped going here and I don't know what's the reason why so I assumed that you two got into a fight and I was shocked when he came again like a month ago and ordered the same coffee that he usually buy saying it was for him and not for his bestfriend and he also said that he wants to try drinking coffee and he's really curious what's the taste of your favorite coffee. I asked him why did he stopped going to this shop and do you know what he said? He said exactly the same words that I'm gonna say, 'He's with  someone that he likes now and I just want to try liking the coffee that he likes so maybe there's a chance that he would like me back even though I know it's really impossible'. Honestly I was shocked about what he said and almost thought that he was this stupid for liking his bestfriend for so long but when I saw you two entering my shop and he looked so happy so I just thought that maybe true love can wait. By the way I'm already blabbering too much and I forgot that I still have costumers to attend to, so see you around Bright." He excused himself and went back at the cashier and I grabbed my order and went back at Win, while looking at him I just realized that I am really stupid for not noticing his feelings before, he was waiting for me patiently and I know he got hurt when Earn came. He's such a genuine guy and I am such an asshole for hurting him.

I walked towards him and smiled while saying that we should head back home and get ready to rock this day.

【𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝: A BrightWin Story】