Chapter 30

--Win Metawin--

After that day, we became more close than I never expect we would. We of course went to school after that and when I took the first step towards our classroom I was being bombed of questions by Gulf and Gun saying that they we're worried about me because I never usually took an absent without informing them so to reduce their worriedness and annoying questions I told them what happened on that day and guess what? You already knew what happened, of course Gulf being in his usual self he screamed in the middle of the class and he got punished while Gun just gave me a meaningful look saying that I still need to be careful even though we already confirmed our feelings for each other.

Back to Bright, he continued living at my house and he rarely went to his house which is crazy and he almost want to tell it to his parents. I'm glad that I wouldn't be the one to cook for our breakfast, everyday we just did our usual routines; sleeping in each other's arms, waking up with the most beautiful view I've ever seen, him cooking breakfast, getting ready to school but of course Bright's mornings wouldn't be so complete without going to the coffee shop. The owner of the coffee shop was so happy after seeing us going inside together and we became somehow close. Then he would drove us off to school. We parted ways and attend to our classes and then meet at the parking lot to went home together or sometimes we would go to Bright's place where he confessed and just went there to have a peaceful mind and for fresh air.

But I sometimes wonder if Earn knows about us, I mean like he didn't courted her technically but they somehow had this connection or they may be became close friends and maybe Earn knows that Bright has feelings for him before. I once opened up this topic to Bright but he just said that I should not worry about the past because he will talk to Earn and he can handle it, but how about her and Luke? Luke and I never spoke for like months and I'm curious about him or how is he doing right now? He never texted me like he did before, I admit I missed him but as a friend. Should I just contact him and invite him to have some coffee? Sounds a great idea but I should ask Bright for permission. I'll just ask him after class if he'll agree.

Fast forward because nothing really happened during class except for a recitation and boring discussion. I texted Bright to come pick me up at my building to have lunch with him but before I could do that he was already at the door of our room waving at me. I smiled at him and Gulf went crazy again, I glared at him but he just sticked out his tongue and went out of our room to meet Mew. I went closer to Bright and we both headed to the cafeteria, he bought our lunch and I found a seat near the exit. I waited for him and when he was done ordering our food he sat in front of me and asked how is my day.

"Bright I want to ask you something."

"Yeah I'm listening."

"Did you already talked to her?"

"Who?"

"Earn"

"Nah, but we're friends. Why?"

"I was just curious and I want to borrow some time this afternoon to talk to Luke and to confirm something about the two of them."

"Hmmm sounds a good idea, I'll also talk to Earn later. So let's just see each other at our house?".

"Shut up." I looked away and I couldn't look straightly into his eyes after saying 'our house'. Are we married? No. But--

"ARE YOU TWO LIVING TOGETHER?!" Bright and I froze at our place after we heard that scream, I'm very sure who's the owner of that voice. I looked at my back and saw Gulf with Mew, Gun and Off. They went straightly at our table and sat there like we ever invited them.

"Did I heard that right Win?" Gulf looked at me with suspicious eyes. I couldn't look at him so I looked at Bright and he looked confident? What, why is he calm about it?

【𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝: A BrightWin Story】