Chapter 15

--Win Metawin--

I woke up feeling hesitant to go to school because Gulf might tease me about what happened last night. So I straightly went to school and sat in my seat and I rested my head in my arm chair since I'm still sleepy and I napped for a lil bit. A few minutes passed and I feel like someone's poking me, I slightly  opened my eyes and saw Gulf's grinning face. Oh God not again. -,-

"What?"

"So give me the full deets about what happened yesterday."

"That's all I could share and it's not like we've done a miracle, we're not like you and Mew who already tried that. And how dare you call him last Monday?! Look I can't move a single inch away from him, one move from him and the feelings that I want to go away instantly comes back."

"Instead of ranting here why don't you thank me for doing that, if you'd only knew how worried he was when he looked at you. He cares about you!"

"What's the point of saying that when he's not in love with me, it's all useless."

"Maybe not now but there will come a time that all your sacrifices and waiting would be worth it. Just trust me, Gun have already experienced it with Off when they we're in high school."

"but we have different cases, and we all know that Bright is straight."

"I seriously don't know what advice should I give to you."

"Just shut up for now the teacher is already here."

Our class ended and it was already lunch time. Green invited us to join him and his boyfriend at their table for us to know his boyfriend even though his boyfriend is really popular here in our university. We went outside of our room and walked straightly at the cafeteria and my eyes are already fixed at the two people who were eating there silently. Bright noticed that I am staring at him so he waved his hands at my direction and I smiled and also waved back. I even heard Gulf murmuring 'martyr' at my back but I didn't mind him. Seeing Bright being happy like that makes me happy already even if he's with someone else. We sat at Dim's table, Green's boyfriend. You could really tell from here that they love each other. Green acting so childing around Dim and Dim riding all Green's jokes and craziness. They are such a perfect match.

"So Green how long have you and Dim been dating?" I asked him.

"Since Freshman."

"Wow" I couldn't say any more words because they've been together for so long and I just can't relate. Everybody here in this table is already taken except for me, maybe the right one hasn't come yet.

"Oi, you're the guy from the bar right?" I looked at my front and saw the guy I met at the bar before, the guy who caught me after almost falling from the ground. I looked down because I remember every single thing I said to him back at the bar.

"yeah hahaha I'm very sorry for my inappropriate actions back there, I was out of my mind and don't take seriously what I've said that night."

"okay, but can we be friends? you seem so interesting."

"sure hahaha." We shake hands and stared at each other for a minute.

"Uhh guys we're still here." Green said and I came back to my senses. Right, but what's his name? we became friends but I didn't know his name.

"Oh right, guys this is Luke my classmate and Luke this is Green's classmates, Win, Gulf and Gun." Oh so Luke is his name? What a cute name.

"So Win is your name? Nice meeting you again Win." He then smiled and I did the same. We continued eating our lunch and Luke asked for my number so I gave it to him. We went back to our room and then Gulf did his usual routine.

"Win OMG!! Did you just hit on that guy?! Is he your type? I thought you said that you'll never use another guy to cover up your feelings to your bestfriend?"

"Nah, he's just being friendly. And you know, it's still Bright." I smiled bitterly after saying the last sentence.

Our classes continued and guess what? I didn't listened to the discussion because it was so boring and it happened that Luke was also bored so we texted endlessly during class hours, gladly our teacher didn't noticed me. I never knew he's so funny, he also asked my favorite stuffs like color and food. He's so childish but I like it. His friends should be lucky to have a friend like Luke.

"Hey Win, wanna go home together?"

"We just met hahaha but if it's free then I'll go with you." I said jokingly.

"Yeah sure, just meet me at the parking lot."

"Wait, are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Woah cool, a free ride!!"

I bid goodbye to Gulf and Gun and went straightly at the parking lot. I mean who wouldn't accept a free ride from your new friend right? And he seemed so harmless, he's just being friendly. I arrived at the parking lot and saw Bright and Earn, he guided her to my old spot and he looked at his back and saw me. He smiled and said,

"Hi Win."

"Hi."

"What—" Bright didn't continue finishing his sentence when we heard a shout from our from, damn it was Luke.

"Win let's go!" He shouted.

"Sorry Bright I need to go, Luke is waiting for me. I'll go now." I said and walked towards Luke. He smiled at me and opened the door for me, I thanked him saying that he doesn't need to do that because I have hands but he insisted. What a gentleman.

He started driving and played a song from the stereo, the first thing I heard was the piano and the next thing we knew we're both singing at the top of our lungs.

"Wow, you're also a fan of EXO?!" I asked him.

"Yes, since 2012 baby."

"THAT'S GREAT!!"

I never thought this guy is also a fan of EXO, it's not that noticeable. I guided him the direction to our house while jamming to EXO's songs. It's really great to have a friend whom you can get along with this kind of stuffs. We arrived at my place and I said thanks to him for dropping me off. He then bid a goodbye and I noticed that Bright's car is still outside at his house, I didn't mind it and went inside of my house. A long day well spent.

 A long day well spent

【𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝: A BrightWin Story】