Chapter 25

--Bright Vachirawit--

Win and I parted ways at the University gate because we're not on the same building and we also need to walk faster because we're getting late on a Monday morning. I went inside of the room feeling nothing or maybe I just don't know what to feel or act about what happened earlier. Maybe he was the best friend whom Earn mentioned last Saturday or maybe there is something more. I looked at Earn and smiled at her and she also did the same.

"Hey I saw you with Luke at the parking lot awhile ago." I straightly talked to her.

"Oh really? Why didn't you call us? We could've went here inside together." She said and I don't know why I was annoyed at what she just said. Of course who would dare to call you two when you are so busy laughing while clinging onto his arms?!

"I was also with Win earlier so I didn't bother to call you two." I said and sat at my chair. She became silent and Off looked at me with a curious face.

"What?" I asked Off and he just shrugged and smiled at me creepily. Did I say something wrong? Was I too harsh at her? I only said that I was Win and it's really the truth, and in the first place we weren't even dating.

The classroom became silent and our professor entered the room and start lecturing new lessons. I tried listening to the professor but all I could think of is how I could talk balk to Earn, she must've felt offended by the words I said to her  but why should she feel like being offended? what's wrong with hanging out with my bestfriend again? All throughout the lesson I couldn't stop thinking about Win and Earn and I was almost got caught by our professor daydreaming in class. Lunchtime came and I saw Earn walking really fast towards outside our room, so she didn't also wanna have lunch with me also? Fine, I'm okay with that. I was left all alone at our room when I decided to text Win to have a lunch with me.

"Win let's have lunch together"

"Is that a statement?"

"Yes"

"Okay."

"I'll pick you up at your room."

After I pressed the send button I immediately went to Win's building to have lunch with him. Minutes later I already arrived at their room and his other classmates are staring at me and whispering something while I slightly call Win's name and he immediately went to me with a smile on his face. I slowly looked at him and noticed the spark on his eyes every time he looks at me and his soft smile that could take everyone's breathe. I was always wondering if why doesn't he still have a boyfriend at his age because he looks so charming and he's also kind, I'm sure everyone's gonna love him.

"Bright! Oi are you there? What are you thinking and you seemed so serious that you didn't noticed me going towards here hahaha."

"Nothing, let's go?"

"Yeah."

We went to the cafeteria to buy our lunch and went at the table near the exit so we could run if we'll gonna be late later. We ate our lunch slowly because we couldn't stop talking and we didn't even notice the time.

"Why aren't you with Earn today?" "Why are your classmates staring at me?" We both asked and just laughed, I said that he should answer first because he's younger than me. Okay, I know that sounds nonsense but I just felt awkward about his question. Why is he always asking about Earn? Can't we have time for each other today?

"I don't know why my classmates are staring at you, maybe they were just shocked because they rarely saw an engineering student coming at our building and besides your really popular here in our campus so there's no doubt why people are talking about you earlier. So how about you? Why aren't you with her today?" He asked. Why can't you stop thinking about her and look at me just for once. That's what I wanted to tell you but it may sound so weird knowing that you don't have feelings for me. wait— what? Why am I thinking like that? no no no Bright stop that's not right.

I saw that Win is waiting for my answer and I looked at his back and saw Earn with Luke eating lunch together.

"Look at your back Win and you'll get the answer you asked." I calmly said and he looked at his back and saw them. He immediately looked at me with a concerned face which I really don't know why and flashed a weak smile.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah why shouldn't I?"

"Because she's with Luke and I expected that you we're jealous of them. Actually I don't know if I should tell this to you but I think the one Luke mentioned last Saturday when he said that he was with his best friend was Earn and I don't know if I misheard it or something but she called him 'love'. But don't think about it too much maybe I just misheard it or something, and maybe it was just a coincidence since you also said that night that Earn is with his best friend." He said. So he also had an idea about Luke and Earn since days ago? I also felt that there is something between them but still I need to be sure if it is real or just my imagination.

"Really?" That was all I could say.

"But I really suggest that you should talk to her because you might get hurt if you'll continue doing that."

"Yeah, let's finish our food. And by the way Win meet me at the parking lot after class let's go somewhere far from here."

"You're not kidnapping me right?"

"Yes I'll kidnap you later hahaha."

"You're crazy hahaha but seriously let's finish our food it's almost time for our next class."

After eating our lunch I volunteered to drop off Win to his class and he never complained saying that it was really a miracle for him to see me sending him off to his room and having lunch with him. I also thought about that, why did I never invite him to eat lunch with me before? Am I really that stupid before? After I dropped Win off I immediately went to our room and I saw Earn already sitting on her chair. I went inside and she smiled at me, I also smiled at her and sat silently at my seat. I couldn't wait anymore, I just want to see Win everyday smiling and talking. I want this class to end  fast so I can see him again and I can show him the place where I used to go when I'm alone.  

【𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝: A BrightWin Story】