Epilogue

--Win Metawin--

Everyone's been wondering what happened between me and Bright for the past years after we graduated. Some are asking if we ended up together and some are asking if we separated ways after graduation. Well to answer all the questions they asked, we didn't broke up nor separated ways. Instead since the day I said 'yes' to him back at the camping site 4 years ago he became more clingy as each day passes to the point that you'll get irritated by his actions but I'm relieved that he's only doing those things to me only and not to others.

In every relationship we couldn't avoid hurting the person we love and been hurt by the person we want to spend the rest of our lives to. We've been there too, just like the time when we we're already graduating students and we literally have no time for each other that we sometimes missed our dates and forgets our monthsary that triggers our fights sometimes, we even made it to the point that we both want to give up our relationship but in the end we would always find each others warmth.

After graduation we finally moved together in a larger house and lived there, we didn't bother to adopt a kid since we're not yet ready to start our own family but guess what? Off and Gun already had their first adoptive baby and she's so cute that makes me want to hug her. As for Gulf and Mew, after graduation they moved to the states to take care of Mew's company, they've been together for so long and I wonder if how did Mew managed to keep his patience towards Gulf hahaha kidding.

Some are asking me why did I am the only one who's writing our love story right now. Well to tell you honestly Bright's been addicted to a game on his phone recently and I am seriously getting annoyed so as a payback I tried to ignore him by using my laptop to write this rollercoaster love story of ours and I think it really worked because now he's been sulking because I didn't pay attention to what he's been saying.

"Win please stop looking at your laptop and talk to me already." Now you know hahaha, I acted like I didn't heard him and continued writing when he immediately tickled me that I almost fell down and kissed the floor but gladly he catches me before I totally fell onto the floor.

"What the hell Bright?! I almost fell down, what do you want?!" I tried to act as if I am angry but I couldn't get my act straight when he immediately looked down and acted like a child.

"You're so busy with your laptop and I know it's also my fault for being too addicted to this game but I really need your cuddles right now." Bright said and my heart softened from the moment I heard his reasons.

"Aww come here babe." I said and extended to arms to hug him, he hugged me back but I didn't expect him to carry me towards our bed.

"B-bright what are you doing?" I stuttered.

"Let's ditch our friends today and just lay here at our bed."

"Wait, what friends? Are we going somewhere today?" I cluelessly said, I really don't recall having an outing schedule with my bestfriends today.

"Did you forgot? Off asked us to meet at the park to have a picnic with their daughter and I think GUlf and Mew are coming as well."

"Mew and Gulf are here?!"

"Yeah, oh right you we're busy with a case a few weeks ago so I didn't bother to tell it to you and I also forgot about it hehe my bad." Since he seemed so apologetic, I didn't bothered to fight against him anymore and went outside to take a bath.

"Hey where are you going?" He asked while laughing.

"To the bathroom, we're not going to ditch our friends got it?" I said and glared at Bright. How dare he not inform me that Gulf and Mew is already home.

I went to the bathroom to take a bath and prepared everything, I texted Gun if they need to buy anything but he just said to buy a jam since he forgot to buy it. I went downstairs and saw Bright waiting for me at the living room.

"Shall we go now babe?" He said and winked at me.

"yeah but first let's drop off at a convenience store because Gun forgot to buy a jam." I said.

After we bought the jam Gun asked us to bring, we immediately went to the park to meet with our lifetime friends. I went out of our car first and greeted the Off and Gun who is currently seated at the picnic mat with their daughter. We also sat at the mat and talked about like we didn't meet for ages.

"So how are you two have been? Still haven't thought about adopting a kid?" Gun asked but I just smiled.

"We're still living the most of our lives today and we're not yet planning to have a baby. So how was it? Taking care of your baby?" I asked.

"It was tiring but she's a blessing to us." Off answered and gave a soft peck on his daughter's forehead.

A few minutes later Gulf and Mew arrived with a 2-year old little boy on his left hand. He looked at us and gave us a warm hug.

"How are you guys? It's been so long since we last gathered here like this. I missed y'all, do you miss me too?" Gulf said and he's still annoying as ever.

"No, we didn't missed you at all. Right Win?" Gun said and looked at me for approval and I nod even though I hate to admit that I missed him.

"I hate you two! but anyways is she your daughter Gun? He's so cute." Gulf's attention was on Gun's daughter and he looked at me and Bright.

"Hey where's your child?" Gulf asked

"We didn't have one yet haha." I said awkwardly and looked at Bright.

"What?! But oh well, I guess we can't force  you to have one now but since we all are here let's took a selfie." Gulf said and I felt relieved after he said that.

We took a picture on my phone and I looked at it. I can't help but to be emotional as I looked at the picture. I never thought we'd come this far, it feels like we're still in college and don't know what to do in life but now here we are starting a family and facing new challenges in life.

We've been friends for too long and I'm glad that until now even though we couldn't see each other often but our 0friendship will always remain. And the last thing that I could say is that we are at our level we're we are taking small steps on our road to eternity.

--The End--

[ a follow and comment would be appreciated ^_^ ]

【𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝: A BrightWin Story】