Chapter 26

--Win Metawin--

Bright is literally strange right now, I don't know how to explain but he is not in his usual self because if he's in his usual self he wouldn't do that kind of stuffs to me like opening the car door for me, and then texting me that we should go have lunch together and then hanging out with me or more like kidnapping me on a Monday night. I don't really know if that's also strange for y'all since that's what a bestfriend should do right? I don't know, he became strange since that happened and now I am the center of attention here in our room because Bright just accompanied me here in our room, at first I really don't want him to drop from me off at my room because people will get the wrong impression especially to Gun and Gulf knowing that these two are so annoying but later on I just agreed because he felt bad for forcing me to go have lunch with him when in fact he didn't force me to go out and have lunch with me.

I went inside of our room with all eyes on me, I can't look back at them because I felt shy all of a sudden. I immediately went to my seat and looked at the floor, I don't know why am I acting like this but one thing is for sure, I can feel my own heart beating. I remained looking at floor and I'm planning to do that for the whole afternoon even if I knew that my neck would be hurt but Gulf just literally yelled besides my ear that I almost fell from my chair.

"WHAT THE FUCK GULF?!! Ghad you almost killed me." I screamed and I was even more shocked when the whole class looked at me and so is my teacher who is currently lecturing about something I really don't care. I said sorry and went back at my seat and glared at him. He just laughed and I became more annoyed to him.

"Why the hell did you do that? you almost made me meet St. Peter for goodness sake."

"It's because you really looked funny from here. Why are you even looking at the floor? hmm is that because of Bright?"

"Aish that's why I wouldn't want to tell it to you because you would definitely tease me."

"Of course I would but I'm really curious about what's happening between the two of you. What's the real score between you and Bright today?"

"I don't know."

"Why did Bright picked you up during lunch time and dropped you off after lunch? That was literally not him right?" He asked and didn't even bother to lower down his voice even if the professor already scolded them.

"I really don't know why he became like that."

"Does he still like her?"

"I don't know, maybe yes or maybe no. So please stop pestering me already because I'm trying to listen here." After I said that he just gave me a meaningful look and looked in front to listen to the professor's lecture.

I remained on my seat thinking about Gulf's last question 'Does he still like her?'. What if he really likes her and he's just hanging out with me because Earn is with Luke? or what if he's hanging out with me to made me help him court Earn? Did he really courted Earn or not? What if he'll dump me again after Earn decides to go out with Bright? What if his feelings never changed? What if...

Classes has just ended and I went out of my room with a heavy heart because of what I've been thinking inside the room awhile ago. While slowly walking towards the parking lot I heard Gulf shouting 'Oi Win! Good luck and use protection.' Aish this kid really is shameless. I immediately went to the parking lot and I saw Bright waiting outside his car.

"Hey are your ready to get kidnapped today?" He said. I smiled and also said,

"Yes hahaha." He smiled and opened the car door again for me.

【𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝: A BrightWin Story】