Chapter 34

—Win Metawin—

It was still early in the morning but I am already wide awake because today is the day that we're going camping. I woke up earlier than Bright as usual and went straightly to the bathroom to fix my self. Minutes after, I am already done tidying myself I went back at my room to wake up Bright. He then woke up and did the same routine as mine. Since I already finished my morning routine I went downstairs to wait for our parents to arrive and fetch us. Not long after, our parents already arrived using Bright's van and we went inside and greeted our parents.

We are currently at the road when I noticed that Bright is acting really strange, I mean like in all the camping we've been to this is the first time that I saw him looking so nervous and scared. Did he woke up at the wrong position on my bed last night? He couldn't even look straightly at my eyes so I asked him.

"Bright what's wrong with you today? You seemed so distracted and scared. Is there something bothering you?" I said and he actually flinched when I suddenly spoke. He looked at me with problematic eyes and said,

"Actually W-win I forgot to add Seventeen's new album in our playlist hehe." He said-- he did what?! Is that it? That's why he looked so problematic? Dang, I thought it was something serious but I'm still sad because he didn't include the album.

"Why did you forgot to add it?! We've been streaming to the whole album since last week and you didn't downloaded it. I can't believe you." I jokingly said and he looked at me while acting like he was panicking while I'm here trying not to laugh at him.

"I know and I'm sorry but at least we got Scrubb and jellies."

"Fine." That was all I could say when he already plugged in his earphones and handed me the other one from the pair. We just listened to the music while eating the candy and jellies he brought. While we're halfway to our destination I fell asleep and I don't know where my head landed but my vision just started to blur and the next thing I knew it was all black.

I don't know how many minutes or hours did we travel to reach our destination but someone just tapped my cheeks softly and the first thing that I heard was Bright whining about his shoulders being stiff because I just literally slept on his shoulder for hours.

"Win I can't feel my shoulders anymore please wake up already, we're already here at the camping site." I looked at him pitifully and he seriously looked so problematic right now.

"How many hours did I fell asleep on your shoulders?"

"2-3 hours, you fell asleep while leaning on the window but since it was a bumpy road you're head landed on my shoulders and I also fell asleep, I just woke up with a numb shoulder." Oh dang that was so embarrassing. Now I am the one who couldn't look straightly into his eyes.

"Oh hehe sorry Bright but shall we go inside? I'll help you carry our stuffs."

"No need let's just go inside, our parents already brought our stuffs since you wouldn't wake up."

"Hehe sorry again." I smiled forcedly and showed a peace sign to him, he just ignored me and walked towards the entrance of the camping site. Aish this human!

We went inside of the camping site or more of a forest which has a waterfalls and a lake nearby. I heard from a tourist that the lake was just a 10-minute walk while the waterfalls would took you an hour before you reached it by just walking. We arrived at our tent and our parents greeted us while mom gave me a meaningful look. I looked back curiously why is she staring at me like that?

"So baby how was sleeping on Bright's shoulder? I guess you slept well because we couldn't wake you up." Oh geez, this is not my mom. Why is he asking me that in front of Bright and his parents?! I am really embarrassed right now to the point that I want the ground to split up and swallow me completely.

【𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝: A BrightWin Story】