Chapter 11

—Win Metawin—

Monday came and I still can't move on about what happened about the sleepover at Bright's place, but you literally need to because you're already facing the reality and that's seeing Bright with Earn going to school together today. After doing all the morning routines I went to the coffee shop near our school since its still early and ordered a random coffee since I'm really not a fan of them, I just want to try them since Bright really loves them and he said that sometimes coffee can make him hyper all day long. I drank the Latte that I ordered and I admit it was good, I texted Gulf to meet me at the shop to fetch me and enter the university together. He almost yelled at me for disturbing his moment with Mew but later on he came and we went inside our university.

We walked together and Gulf shared about what happened between he and Mew awhile ago until the time I 'iNteRruPteD' them. We passed through the gate and when we almost reached the hallway through our room we heard someone shouted, "YEEESSSS!" at the top of his lungs like there was no tomorrow. I want to ignore that shout but I knew to myself who's the owner of that voice, Gulf told me not to look at the back but I ignored him and looked at the back.

There I saw the man I loved hugging his world. I'm speechless, why do they have to do that in front of me and it's still early in the morning and they're already breaking the school rules. I mean like not technically in front of me since they didn't know that I was here and besides I didn't even knew that he would do that. Why did he suddenly said yes? did Earn accepted him? are they together now? How about me? Right, I'm just his bestfriend. nothing more nothing less just his bestfriend.

"I told you, you shouldn't look back because you already knew that you would get hurt but you still did. The things you do for love, watching him smile in the arms of someone whom he loves. Win c'mon we're getting late don't just stand there." Gulf said and I went back to my senses and nodded as a sign that we should go. We went inside of our room silently and Gun asked what's wrong but I can't find words to tell him what happened and a tear fell in my eye.

Gun got hysterical after watching me, he dragged me outside of our room and told Gulf that if our professor's gonna ask we're did we go just say that we went to the infirmary because Win got a heart problem and can't breathe properly (as if that's true) and went to the rooftop, he locked the door and hugged me and said, "I don't know what's your problem but let it all out right now Win."

"Y-you don't need to d-drag me here Gun, we can go back now. W-we can't miss a single lesson." Oh fuck this voice of mine, I tried to sound normal but it just keeps getting cracked and I felt that my throat is getting sore.

"FUCK THE LESSONS WIN!! YOU CAN'T FOCUS WITH A MIND LIKE THAT, JUST LET IT ALL OUT!!" Gun shouted and I can't help it anymore.

--Gun Atthaphan--

"FUCK THE LESSONS WIN!! YOU CAN'T FOCUS WITH A MIND LIKE THAT, JUST LET IT ALL OUT!!" After I said that, I was relieved when a tear fell from Win's eyes, it's not good for your health to keep the pain you felt inside.

"Gun, I-I don't know anymore it seems like yesterday we we're just kids playing in each others worlds and only satisfied in each other's arms but today I felt like there's a space or a wall between us, o-or should I say that she is the wall. he didn't even told me his plan about Earn awhile ago. he's just silent about i-it until I heard him shouting "yes!" at the parking lot and he hugged her. THEY HUGGED!! But what can I do? I'm just his bestfriend, I cant do anything to stop  him from loving her. It's just too painful to see him already happy in someone else's life and it made me feel like a nobody to him." He said and I didn't expect that he would be so serious about Bright.

"Let Go." It was all I can say, I can't stand watching Win being hurt like this. I don't know if Bright and Earn are together now but if they're not and Win was hurt like this what more if Bright and Earn are already together? I want him to be happy, and letting go is the right thing to do.

"I can't"

"You can Win, I know it's not easy to move on but we'll help you. Gulf and I will always be her for you, moving on is a step-by-step process and we're here to help you in every stages you take. Just get over him. Moving on doesn't mean that you actually need to forget that person, you just need to let go what is bad for you and what is good for the both of you. In your case, you're in love with your bestfriend who's in love with someone else and you already knew in the first place that he'll never be yours. Win, even though the feelings will fade but the memories you've shared together will never be forgotten." I smiled and wiped the tears that continuously fell from his eyes.

"But Win it's your choice if you really want to let go or keep your feelings for yourself." I added and he remained silent. I guess he was thinking so I looked at the sky and also think about what could be our classmates doing right now and will the teacher scold us after finding out that we really skipped his class and never went to the infirmary.

--Win Metawin--

"It's your choice if you really want to let go or keep your feelings to yourself." Gun's words kept lingering through my ears and I can't get them out of my head. As much as I want to keep my feelings for myself I thought that maybe it's time to let go. Besides what would I gain if I'll continue loving Bright without him knowing and he'll never knew that through his actions right now are slowly killing me.

It's really better to just let go and be happy for the man you love.

note: guys I'm really sorry for not updating yesterday, I changed my phone and I haven't installed wattpad on my new phone yet and I'm currently using my laptop right now.

【𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝: A BrightWin Story】