The Chain

Chapter Seventeen - The Chain

"You've got to be kidding me!" I had opened the school newspaper, I rushed into the Glee Club, staring right at Brittany. "What the hell Britt, why would you write that Kurt and I aren't actually related and I am spying on the US for James Bond?" I questioned, it was complete rubbish.

"Your accent proves otherwise," Brittany stated, and I couldn't believe she was actually serious.

"Oh, and what's this about Blaine not actually being a real person? You've seen him before, he was here the other day."

"Was he really though?" Brittany asked, and I couldn't even tolerate how dumb she was being.

I sighed, "I really don't know what your angle is, but if you have a problem with me come and speak to me without writing balderdash in the school paper!" I threw the paper at her, before storming to the other end of the room. Though as more people came in holding the newspaper, it appeared I wasn't the only one on the receiving end, in fact, I had probably gotten off the best. Finn and Sam had broken out into a fight when Schue walked in and broke them up.

"Hey Finn, where are you going?" Schue shouted as Finn stormed out the room. "We've got rehearsal!"

"Not today." he spat, leaving the room.

I had shown Blaine the copy of the paper after school, and he was laughing so hard reading the article. "This is amazing, I'm going to have to cut it out and frame it."

"How would you do that if you're not a real person." I joked I had been brushing my hair in the mirror after changing out of my work clothes.

"You make a good point, I'm just going to disappear into thin air now." Blaine joked, before waving his hands and then lying flat on the bed like he was gone.

I sighed, "although that's funny what isn't funny is that Brittany is deadly serious, and I mean I knew she wasn't the smartest of people but I didn't think she was that dumb. That's not the main problem anyway, Finn stormed out off rehearsal today because of some rumour that Quinn's been cheating on him with Sam."