Opening Night

Chapter Twenty-Four - Opening Night

Getting ready with Blaine the next morning was a fun experience, though surprising in that he had got up twenty-minute earlier than I did just to do his hair. I had jumped in the shower while he was messing around with it, and he was still doing his final adjustments when I got out. 

I received a text early that morning from Rachel, who was calling an emergency meeting with all the girls. She bashed the gavel she had brought for some reason. "This emergency meeting is now in session. Now I realize we are a house divided, but I need the advice of my girls." It was the most formal girls advice I had attended, but I was curious about what she had to say. "The last time I called a meeting like this was during our Madonna lesson, and all of you were wildly unhelpful." I was sitting in there with Quinn, Santana, Brittany and Tina. I supposed I wasn't there originally, though I did appreciate the thought. "But it's been two years now, and we've all grown up, so I'm optimistic." Santana was filing her nails, looking at Rachel very uninterested. "Finn and I were almost intimate."

"Are you really telling me now I was kicked out of my house and nothing happened?" I sighed, I wasn't complaining about staying at Blaine's, his bed was bigger and comfier, but I did like my own room.

"Almost? What happened?" Tina questioned.

"He ran out." Santana and I exchanged a look after Rachel revealed that. "I just, I wanted my performance of Maria to be as realistic as possible and when he found out that that's why i was doing it, he got really, really hurt."

"Of course he was hurt," Tina exclaimed.

Brittany nodded, "Yeah, that's really bad, Rachel."

"I know," she moaned, "I know. I feel terrible. And now I realize that I was just doing it for all the wrong reasons."

"Do you want my advice?" Quinn asked. I knew she was going to reiterate her pregnancy story following her first time and promote the teachings of celibacy, and as much as a point she had, she should have just used a condom and been safe. "Just wait."

"Just wait?"

"Look what happened to me." Quinn shrugged.

"You could've used protection." I fought back.