Signed, Sealed, Delivered

Chapter Fifty - Signed, Sealed, Delivered

We walked down the hallways with our flashlights, something incredibly sinister about the lack of light in the school corridors. You would have thought there to be more windows, though the corridors were essentially pitch black. "With all this lack of light," Blaine hummed into my ear, "it's really hard for me not to take you to a dark corner and have my way,"

"So the janitor's cupboard wasn't a one-off urge of yours?" I joked, even though I knew Blaine was suggesting a quick make-out session before Biology.

He shook his head, chuckling, I had made him feel incredibly embarrassed about the event. Though I liked teasing him, and I had kept it exclusively between us. "I can't help it if you make comments as you do in the Glee Club in front of everyone that gets me in the mood."

I was glad it was dark, as he couldn't see the incredibly smug smirk on my face. I loved how I could make one little remark and it has such an effect on him, it even started to turn me on a little. "Well maybe one day I'll let you take me to your car and we can sneak off to some quiet corner, but not in school."

"That sounds good to me, this lunch?" He got closer, wrapping his arm around my waist, slipping his fingers beneath my top and lightly stroking the skin of my waist.

I pushed him away, "Someone's eager."

"Are you complaining?" He winked back. Once he had given his reasoning for being so much more touchy-feely, he had actually gotten worst, and a lot more sexually involved. I supposed we had been entering our honeymoon phase from getting back together, and since this time we were already comfortable around each other, there was no holding back. And I wasn't complaining, I loved the attention.

"I thought you had student government at lunch?" I nudged back.

He shrugged, "I'm sure they wouldn't mind me missing it, Sam hasn't turned up once."

I shook my head, stopping in front of him and shining my torch on my face so he could see me. Readjusting his bow-tie as his arms slithered around my waist. "We have plenty of time to mess about after school, but Mr President, you have your duties."