Love You Like a Love Song

Chapter Eighteen - Love You Like a Love Song

I had gone along with the plan, taking Blaine round the back of his house and to the tent, I had set up in the woods behind. I was now even more relieved that I had told Pam before about the surprise, as Blaine not returning wouldn't be worrying. It was just how I left it, fairy lights on all the trees with the lanterns inside, a picnic blanket outside with tons of pillows and a duvet inside. He had still been teary-eyed from before when we had gotten there, though it had cheered him up a bit. "Thank you, thank you so much. You know, it was all so easy to tell Kurt to have the courage and stand up for himself, though I can never do it. I never did it at my old school and I never stood up for myself to my dad, so thank you." He cried again into me. I had never quite seen Blaine like this, though what had happened seemed to have opened up old cuts. It was his birthday as well, that would have been tough.

"I'm always going to be in your corner, Blaine, no matter what." I comforted him, stroking his back as he cried. When he let go, I grabbed the guitar that had been rested on the tree behind me, I saw a smile emerge from his teary eyes.

"What did I do to deserve you?" He smiled, his eyes softly watery, his look full of love. It wasn't long before I was placing the guitar against the tree behind me. Then I moved closer, placing my forehead against Blaine's as my hand began on each side of his cheek, before moving down his shoulders, arms and intertwining with his hand. I then moved in, our lips locking, his right hand letting go of mine and holding my cheek. As we kissed, I had felt his tears on my cheeks, only making me deepen the kiss. Before I knew it my hands were fiddling at his bowtie, taking it off and undoing the top button of his collar so he was more comfortable. "Don't stop, if you want," he whispered into my ear, his kisses moving from my lips and onto my jawline. 

"Do you want to do this?" I questioned his ear right next to my lips. We had talked about sex, though we had never gone any further than making out. I had to make sure this was what Blaine wanted, and he wasn't just doing it as he felt like he should after I stood up to his father.