Old Familiar Place

Chapter Eighty-Eight - Old Familiar Place

Being back at another wedding was enjoyable, especially as Blaine had already started contacting venues for our own wedding. A week ago we hadn't even been back together, but now I was planning the day I would promise myself to this man for the rest of my life. I couldn't be happier.

We had kept the news of our engagement on the low, not wanting to take the focus away from the two couples who had gotten married over those past two weeks. Besides Kurt and Sam, everyone had just thought we were back together as normal. I didn't know how long it would take until Sam accidentally spilled, and I was guessing Rachel would be the first to find out. Kurt, on the other hand, was going on his honeymoon after Santana and Brittany's wedding, so he would be out of the picture for a good month.

"I want to tell people you're my fiancée," Blaine had been kissing the spot below my ear in the private corner of the barn where the wedding was being held. Everybody was busy on the dance floor, including Pam who seemed to be getting reasonably close with Puck. Blaine didn't care though, he just wanted to sensually nibble on my ear as he pleaded sweet whispers to me.

"And I want that too, but this day is for Santana and Brittany," I reminded him, tilting my head slightly so I could kiss his lips.

He pouted, "How about tomorrow?"

I shook my head, "Is it really that difficult for you to keep the secret we're engaged again for another week or so?"

"I just want everybody to know that one day you're going to be my wife," he kissed my neck again, lingering a little longer than before.

I just giggled at him, "Don't you think they already know that?"

"You make a valid point, but still," He frowned.

I turned to face him, cupping his face with my hands, "After Sectionals. No matter who wins or loses, we'll announce that we're getting married. That way, whoever loses, we'll still have something to celebrate that night."

He blushed, "I like the sound of that."

When we got back to school, I was surprised to be approached by Spencer while I was sorting out the Cheerios equipment before practise. "Hey Poppy, can I speak to?"