Chapter 2

Maddie's POV:

"Hurry up, Maddie, you're going to be late!" Mom burst into my bedroom. She tossed a pair of clothes on my bed and went downstairs. "Lunch's on the table!"

I groaned, rolled out of bed, and threw on the clothes Mom picked out for me. I had really slept in today.

After brushing my teeth, I grabbed my bags and dragged them downstairs. 

"Morning, Dad," I said, as I shoveled bacon in my mouth.

He chuckled. "Kris is outside waiting for you and Riley. Have a safe trip and no shenanigans!"

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah, I know." Finishing my brunch, I grabbed my bags and hurried out the door.

I stepped outside and saw Riley entering our shared limo. Kris, our driver, greeted me with a wave. "Bonjour, Miss Tanaka!"

I smiled and got in next to Riley. "I've missed riding in this thing," I sighed, patting the leather seats. 

Riley snorted. "Please, you just miss having snacks in a car."

I giggled. "You know me so well."

Riley tilted his head. "Hey, d'you think Ben got first-class tickets for us?" he asked. 

Ben was our manager. "Oh, I'll text him," I said, pulling out my phone. 

He chuckled when he saw the case. "You've had that case for 4 years."

I smacked him playfully. "I like Mickey Mouse, sue me."

Maddie: Hey, Ben. Did you happen to get me and Riley 1st class tickets?

Ben: Riley and I, not me and Riley

Maddie: Ugh, fine. Did you happen to get Riley and I 1st class tickets?

Ben: Yes, and you can pick a friend to come along with you.

I smiled. "We have 1st class, and we can pick someone to go with us."

Riley thought for a moment. "Well, my dude Cayden probably already has first-class, being rich and all. How about Allie?"

"Planning on making a move?" I teased. Allie was Riley's long-time crush. 

"Shut up," he groaned. He reached out and tickled me.

"Okay- I give, I give!" I held up my hands in surrender, gasping for air. Riley smirked.

"We're here, at the entrance of the airport," Kris announced. 

As we got out of the car, we heard people whispering. 

"Ugh, no way you guys have a limo," Cameron said, turning up her nose. "Did you, like, steal it or something?"

Riley's POV:

"I don't know, you can ask our driver," I said, rolling my eyes. Right on cue, Kris's head peeked out of the car. "Problem, sir?"

I waved him off. 

"Not to mention our names are printed on the bottom of the license plate..." Maddie added. 

Cameron spluttered. "Wha- but- um..."

"Woah, when did you guys have a limo?" Allie said, brushing past Cameron.

A/N: Lol, I just noticed that Riley, Allie, and Maddie rhyme :P

"Is that Louis-Vuitton?"

"Why'd you arrive together?"

Questions bombarded Maddy and me, and we stepped back.

"Guys, chill," Cayden said. He emerged from the back of the class.

"All right, class, settle down! When we board the plane, a few of you will be in first class."

"Ugh, probably Little Miss Rich Girl," Allie muttered under her breath.

"Actually, Alison," Miss Martin said, making Allie blush. "The students who are in first-class will be Cameron, Cayden, Riley, and Maddie. Maddie and Riley, you have a plus one ticket so you can choose one student to go with you."

Hands flew up, and Maddie said, "Sorry, guys, we choose Allie."

Sighs rippled through the class. 

After Miss Martin herded us through the checkout process, we were free to roam the airport for an hour.

Allie's POV:

I pulled Riley and Maddie aside next to a small airport grocery store. Cayden followed. 

"What the heck, guys? Arriving in a limo? What is going on?" I whisper-shouted. 

Riley and Maddie shared a look. "One question each," Riley decided.

Cayden took a deep breath. "Why do you have expensive stuff?"

"Umm... well... we're... rich?" Maddie said slowly.

"My turn. What do you mean, we?" I asked. 

"Me and Maddie," Riley answered. 

I groaned. "Not what I meant."

Maddie shrugged. "That's all you're gonna get for now, but I guess you'll find out soon."

I huffed. "Fine."

"Can we stock up on snacks?" Riley said. 

I laughed, my annoyance forgotten. "Always thinking with your stomach, arent' you?"

Riley held up his hands in defense. "I'm hungry, don't blame me."

Cayden laughed and dragged us into the store.

A/N: Hope you like it so far! Bye :)