Chapter 15

A/n: Ahhhh I am so sorry this took so long to write, (cue the groveling), I had my birthday a few days ago and spent some time off. I'm also feeling a little under the weather nowadays... :(

Maddie's POV:

"There is a young lady outside wishing to be let in," Charles said from the hallway.

"You guys stay here, I'll take care of this," I said to Riley and Allie. "Have fun," I said, raising my eyebrows up and down.

I walked down the stairs and out the door. I saw a brown-haired figure standing behind the gate and laughed. 

"What do you want?" I asked once I reached the gate. 

The way Leila was positioned, she looked as if she was behind bars. Hah.

Leila cocked her head to the side. "I was walking around, saw the villa, and thought I'd see if I could see you guys."

I inwardly rolled my eyes. Yeah, right...

"I'll have to ask the others, but maybe," I said cheerfully.

She smiled. "I'll be here waiting," she said in a peppy voice.

Turning around, I rolled my eyes. 

I jogged back towards the villa, whistling a random tune. 

"It's Leila, she wants to come in," I shouted, walking up the stairs.

Alex came out of Allie's room. "There's no way we're letting her in, right?"

I shrugged. "Get everybody in the common room, I have an idea."

I walked into the common room, grabbed some candy, and sat on the middle couch.

As everybody started to come into the room and sat down on the couches, I leaned forward. "Okay, so before we vote, I'm just gonna say, if we let Leila in, we can booby trap the house so that she never comes back."

Jake laughed. "Of course you would come up with that kind of idea," he said, grinning. "Brilliant!"

Alex grinned. "I vote we tell her to come back in a few hours, then set up the booby traps," she said evilly. 

"I side with Alex," I said. 

Riley shook his head. "She might still want to come back," he said.

Cayden cocked his head. "Why?"

"Duh," Cameron said. "For you?"

Cayden's face flushed. "I vote we don't let her in," he said quickly.

"Same," said Riley. 

"Me too," said Allie.

"I say we let her in after a few hours like Alex said," Brandon chimed.

"Yeah," Jake agreed.

"Okay, raise your hands if you side with Maddie," Cameron ordered. 

Seven hands went up; Brandon, Jake, Alex, me, Cameron, Mia, and Leo.

"That's a majority," I announced happily. "I'll go tell Leila the happy news," I said, already walking out the door.

Once I reached the end of the driveway and met Leila at the gate, she huffed, "Ugh, what took you so long?"

I mentally smacked her. "We voted, and we'll let you in, just not right now. How about you come back, in say, three hours?"

Leila looked a little annoyed at the wait, but she said, "Absolutely, see you then!"