Chapter 8

A/N: The pictures will probably help in this chapter, just FYI

Leila - girl

Crush: Cayden

Known for: Lying, manipulating people

Appearance: Very long chocolate brown hair, green-gold eyes, she always has a tiny bit of makeup on, like blush, mascara, and lips gloss. Average height.
__________

Riley's POV:

"Next stop, T&M's villa!" Cameron squealed, bouncing on the balls of her feet.

Allie laughed at her antics as we boarded the small bus. 

"Hey, Cayden, who was that girl on the other bus?" Jake said as we walked past him. 

"Creepy fake who thought he was cute. We had to make up a girlfriend for him," Maddie called back. The class erupted into laughter.

"He really sold it too, with the dreamy expression. Were you thinking about a particular someone?" I asked, nudging him.

Cayden blushed. "No, man, quit it." He glared at me, then grinned. "I think I know who you would've pictured."

Now it was my turn to blush. "Shut up." Against my will, my gaze drifted to Allie.

"Sit down, folks," the bus driver yelled.

About half the class cheered as the bus started to pull forward. Ten minutes later, a familiar white villa came into view.

"State your name and purpose," a crackly voice said from the speaker at the gate.

"Billy Winkles, I'm dropping off the class," the bus driver replied. 

A moment later, the gate swung open and the bus drove down the red and white driveway.

Maddie nudged me as we walked out of the bus. "Hey, remember when I did a backflip into the pool on accident?" she murmured.

I grinned and nodded. We unloaded our luggage and pulled it inside. 

Charles, the butler, greeted us and asked, "Now, do want a tour of the place, or do you want to just wander around?"

We eventually decided on a tour.

Charles grinned and waved us over. Opening the door, he announced, "This is the first living room."

The class ooh-ed and aah-ed as they looked around. Tan couches lined a carpeted area, a large coffee table in the middle. A wide flat-screen was implanted on the wall. On the opposite side of the room, stairs led upstairs to a glass walkway above the living room.

I grinned along with Cameron and Maddie at our classmates' reactions.  

Leading us up the stairs, Charles gestured to a hallway with 15 doors. The whole platform looked over the living room and some other areas.  

Peering over the railing, Allia said, "Whoa, this is super cool!"

Charles chuckled. "Yes, the younger half of T&M had the same reaction when they bought this villa."

I grinned, remembering Maddie's awed expression when we'd first seen the villa. 

Brandon tilted his head. "What do you mean, 'the younger half'?"

Maddie widened her eyes at Charles, silently warning him not to share too much. He waved her off. "T&M is made up of two people, an older boy, and a slightly younger girl."

Brandon nodded. "Got it. So, what's behind these doors?" he asked, gesturing down the hall. 

"These are the bedrooms. You'll be staying in the last thirteen, your names are written in your assigned room."