Your My Mate

Yunlan woke up in a dark place, "Wait what happened?! I know I was in my car? Then....." Flashes of event kept pouring in.

*Flashback *

   He made love with Shen Wei  in the car. As Shen Wei  kept sucking and licking him off, he never expect that he flipped  Shen Wei  up and thrusted  his prize unto him. Shen Wei  yelp in surprise,  but moan as he hit his soft spot. Yunlan can't  stop himself while rocking his body unto  him and burst inside Shen Wei.  "I never desired someone so  much!" As he kiss Shen Wei  again while pouncing to him some more before  he block out.

*End of Flashback *

     As Yunlan tried to sit his body ache everywhere  and find himself  laying on a haystack bed. "Where am I? Wait?! Where's  my pants? As he only wearing his shirt and short, while he tried finding it, he found a bit light outside and followed it while covering  himself up with his hands only, just to peek outside.

   He was shocked  he was ten feet high above the ground and below is a river. "How did I get here?!" Suddenly  he heard a flapped  of wings making him back away from the outside and back to the haystack bed and tried to cover himself up. But to no avail. Suddenly  Shen Wei  came still wearing his jacket only and carrying fruits and a rabbit. And throw it to Yunlan who squeal like a girl when the rabbit jump at him.

    Shen Wei  chuckled  and pulled Yunlan to his embrace. He tried feeding him with fruits. Making Yunlan shake his head, "Please! Let me go home!"  Begged  Yunlan. "No! This is your home! Your my mate now! You already marked me and I already marked  you!" As he nibble Yunlan's  neck. "Stop!" But his plea  came like a moan.

   As he smell the scent that Shen Wei  giving to him making his body weak and hot.  Shen Wei  chewed some food and mouth feeded it to Yunlan. As soon his lips touched  his plump lips. Yunlan willing open his mouth  for him. And making it a passionate  kiss.

    Inside the city, Yunlan's  family and friends are panicking on why Yunlan still not yet home. They call the police for help  to get back to the red house. But the red house just vanished  in mid air and was replace  by torn down building. "How it can't  be?! It really  stood here!" Said Lin Jing to the policeman.  Suddenly  officer Cong Bo came, "We found the car of your friend but he wasn't  there only his pants and cellphone  is left in the  car." Both Lin Jing and Cong Bo look at each other.

    In the red house, their leader Zhuiji came, "Did you find him?!" The two body guards can't  look at him. "Sorry sir we didn't see him." That made Zhuiji grow his claw and cut the man's head. The other body guards tremble, "Sir the incubus mark our guest  back then!" He suddenly  shout.

    That made him arch his brow, "Really? He found a mate? When we try giving him one he will kill or either eat it?" That made him laugh, "Tell me whose that  guest of ours? I want that one too....."

     In the meantime high above the tree top, Yunlan woke up at the embrace of Shen Wei. He trying to trace his beautiful  face. And realize what his doing. "Am I crazy ?! I should leave now before he wakes up!"  He told himself. As he slowly take off his embrace and sneak out. But as he saw outside, "How the heck am I supposed to get down from here?!" He said to himself.

   But suddenly he slipped  and fall down. He gripped one of the trunks but it broke. "Oh! *Bleep!*" As he fall straight down the river. He almost lost concious  and air when suddenly  someone dive and save him. Shen Wei  spread his wings and fly back to his lair carrying Yunlan with him.

   "Your one crazy wife!" As he dried him and laid him back to bed. But as he saw a bruise on his head. He healed it and kiss him on the head. That made Yunlan wake  up. "Am I dead?" Shen Wei  chuckled.  "I won't  let anyone hurt my mate!" And caress his hair.

    "What do you want from me anyway? I'm gonna be married soon! So please let me go!" Said Yunlan. "No! Why would I  let my mate  married to another! I will die if that happened!" That made Yunlan blushed  a little.  "Mate?" Shen Wei  suddenly  pulled his arms. Something sign in both of their arms glow. "Your my mate! If one of us died that sign will fade! So you cannot be married to another. Or I will destroy her!" That made Yunlan swallowed  hard. "Oh! No! He will kill  Hong!" He told himself.

    "So tell me? What do you want? I 'll give you anything?" As Shen Wei  smile. "Could you get me some new clothes? And some soap and shampoo,  I smelled bad." As he smiled to him.

    Within a minute Shen Wei  came  with some new clothes and a bar of soap and shampoo. And carried  Yunlan down toward the river to take a bath.

   While taking a bath, Yunlan can't  help to blushed  a little  as Shen Wei  intensely  look at him. Making his heart beat fast. Never in his life someone  look at him like that. Without any warning Shen Wei  join him. "What are you doing?!" Yunlan suddenly  back away from him but he was pulled back. Shen Wei  suddenly  turned  him around. "Helping you to take a bath!"

   Yunlan can't  say his not enjoying the loving and caring of his beautiful mate, whose now scrubbing  his back with a soap.  His body started to heat up. So he think something to avert his attention on that warm hands on his shoulder and back. "Shen Wei,  tell me how did you get my clothes and soap and shampoo?" He almost yelp when the soap past on his behind. Shen Wei  suddenly  enveloped  him in his embrace, "I camouflage myself as a human at the street and buy things that I like. Just like this?" As he suddenly  change his long dark hair, into a short one with glasses and clothes of a Professor.  Yunlan almost got shocked.