Date

One of Zhuiji's men went to the house of Yunlan but back away as he saw many policemen and people infront of their house.

   A passerby he talk too, "Excuse me? What's  happening  in that house?" He ask. "Oh! Mr. Zhao's family? They're  son is missing? Some say he was kidnapped? But other say he ran away with a man?" As the passerby walk away. "Hmmmph.... Interesting  boss would love to hear this?" As the man disappeared  in the dark alley.

    Yunlan on the other hand was sitting near the river playing with  the rabbit that Shen Wei  gave to him. Shen Wei  on the other hand. Hunted some food for them. "Luckily rabbit! At least you have nothing  to worry about! Just eating every plant you made contact too. While me here don't  know what future lies ahead of me? My family and fiancee got angry at me, my friends are shocked knowing I'm gay and my career is over! What else could go wrong?!"

    But suddenly  the rabbit hop away. "Hey! Tutu! Come back here!" He ran after the rabbit. Forgetting  Shen Wei  said. "That he cannot enter the forest because it's  full of monstrous  animals and beings. "

   When he caught Tutu he was shocked  he was lost. He tried calling Shen Wei  while walking  back but it alerted the other animals. One of it is a big ox that he almost step on it. As it was submerge in the river. It suddenly  stand, luckily the ox just look at him and walk away. Yunlan almost lost his his balance seeing how big it is.

    But suddenly  something growl from the bushes. "Tutu  I think we need to ran!" But when he was about to run something  jump at him a lone white wolf with scar on his right eye. And now his pulling Yunlan's pants toward him. Yunlan scream for help while holding Tutu as his other hand hold a stick to hit at the wolf's  head.

   The wolf got irritated  and about to bite him. When out of nowhere Shen Wei  came. He pick up the wolf and thrown him at the trunk of the tree hard.  They thought that it's  over but suddenly  more wolves came and attack Shen Wei.  Yunlan  tried to help him by making a fire out of two rocks that he grind. As it spark he lighten the stick his holding.

   He swing it to them,  the wolves got frighten and ran away. He notice one of the wolves that got hurt have healed easily. "What?! How?!" But he just ignored it. As he saw Shen Wei  got hurt and help him up. He  have many scratches and wounds done by the wolves.

   When they make it back into  their  home he quickly look if he have medicine  to treat the wounds. But Shen Wei  stop him. "Kiss it and my wounds will be gone." That made Yunlan look puzzle on him. "What?! This isn't  funny!" But Shen Wei  didn't  smile. Yunlan try to kiss one of the wounds of Shen Wei  and it suddenly  disappeared. Making Yunlan widen his eyes, "Whatta?!!"

    That made him quickly kiss his other wounds. Making all the wounds close and disappeared.  "Hey! I can heal you!" He shout. Shen Wei  suddenly  pulled him into a kiss making Yunlan melt into it. "I told you! Your my mate!" And kiss him again. Yunlan respond to the kiss and cling his arms around Shen Wei's  neck.

    In the meantime Mr. Zhao complain to the  police that his son been kidnapped,  first officer Cong Bo don't  believe  him. Because all of them see Shen Wei  and Yunlan walk pass at them toward his house. But since Mr. Zhao is their former Chief they're  oblige to follow  his order and search throughout the city to find his son and his kidnappers.

    Meanwhile  Yunlan and Shen Wei  went to the city. Yunlan is feeling depressed  lately because of his parents. So Shen Wei  let Yunlan have some fun in the mall. As they went to a game station and played ball, arcade and toy crane.

    First Yunlan want the big floopy bunny to get. Shen Wei  got it easily with one try. Yunlan lovingly hug and kiss Shen Wei.  They didn't  expect Zhu Hong is also there with  Lin Jing. Lin Jing invited Zhu Hong to a friendly date just so he can compensate  to what happened  to Yunlan.

    He felt his the reason why Yunlan met Shen Wei, because he convince Yunlan to a bachelor  party.  And destroy the couple engagement. While Lin Jing teaching Zhu Hong how to play to kill a zombie in the arcade.  She saw Yunlan lovingly kiss Shen Wei.  She can't  help to get angry. And get a cup of soft drinks and splashed  it to Yunlan's face. Shen Wei  got angry and shoved her, luckily Lin Jing caught her. "Don't  touch my mate!" He scream at her. "His my fiance! You bastard!" She shout back.

   Yunlan stop Shen Wei  and pulled him away from Zhu Hong and Lin Jing.         " Hong! Are you okay? You should never do that? That guy might hurt  you!" As he referring  to Shen Wei.  "I don't  care!" As she dashed  away. Lin Jing ran after her.

   Yunlan and Shen Wei  on the other hand, bought  another shirt for Yunlan.
As they wash himself at the sink. Shen Wei  suddenly  embrace Yunlan from behind. "Are you alright?!" He ask. "Yes I'm fine. I understand  how Zhu Hong's feeling. You can wait outside."  As Yunlan went to a cubicle while Shen Wei went to the exit.

    While Shen Wei  was waiting outside the men of Zhuiji came and tried to capture Shen Wei  again by gaging him and tying him up. But they never anticipate  Shen Wei  became stronger and put up a fight. While Yunlan have already change his shirt and whistling while washing his hand and get his stuff bunny. "What a day!" While cuddling the little  toy.

    Shen Wei  on the other hand were fighting  Zhuiji's  men. Luckily  there's  no people around to witness  how Shen Wei  broken the  bones of his enemies. As one of them was thrown in the trash can while the other  was thrown in the elevator that  open. When the fighting  is over, Shen Wei straightened up his shirt and hair. As he welcome  Yunlan who emerge from the men's  room with  a smile. "Are you ready to eat in my favorite restaurant?" He ask.

    "Yunlan smile at him and walk with him hand in hand without knowing there's  a fight happened when his in the toilet's  room.