A Normal Life

When the lovely pairs came home, "Wait! Why that cat following us?" Yunlan ask.

    "Because he will be living with us! Now I'm pregnant I need someone  to help me in hunting foods." Yunlan shake his head. "No! You'll  be staying  here in our house until the children are born." That  made Shen Wei  widen his eyes, "WHAT?!!! But I thought after the Zhuiji thing we could go home in the forest?"

    But Yunlan has got another idea, "I will work here to provide food and shelter for us! And I promise you we will not go hungry!" Shen Wei  laugh, "Are you forgetting  what's  our menu?" Yunlan look puzzled. "Were not ordinary people! Were incubus! We eat raw meat!" As he suddenly  embrace Yunlan, "And we need to make love everyday in order to feed one another..... Especially now we have children to feed!" As he lick  his lips. Making Yunlan turned  on.

    "Where do we hunt animals here? People? Do you want to eat people? Well there's  plenty here anyway?" While kissing Yunlan's  neck. "No! We have raw meat here at the wet market! We only need to buy it!" Said Yunlan.

   "Raw meat at the market?! And how about our children? How will they grow up here?" Shen Wei  ask. "By school! I want them to live a normal life! Can we try it? I really  want a normal, happy family back then just like mine." Giving his lost puppy look on Shen Wei. "This I got to see!" Said Da quing  to himself. "But first we must get married at the municipal hall for our children can enter school!" Said Yunlan.

    Shen Wei  look puzzled  at him but he oblige. Yunlan gave the good news to his parents. His mother was so happy hearing his son won't  leave again and will be attending his job and having a life in the city with them. But Xin ci never approved of them  being together. But he have no choice if he want his son to live with them. Shen Wei  will also have to live with them also plus his fatty cat. In which Xin ci never know that  it can turned  into a human.

    Next day Yunlan complete the requirement for them to get married. It was a simple wedding at the  municipal with his parents and few friends. Both wearing suite, while Shen Wei  holding a bouquet  of roses. Zhu Hong never came as they know the reason. Lin Jing attend in her place. Yunlan sign his marriage contract while Shen Wei  thumb mark his signature  because he didn't  know how to write yet.

    But as Shen Wei  done it Yunlan can't  help to kiss his mate senselessly. Making Shen Wei  blush. While the mayor cough so they would stop and congratulate  them. As his friends throw confetti  and cheered to the lovely couple.

    A days pass by Yunlan had gotten  his job back being a professor while Shen Wei  bump is becoming big. Making  Xin ci believe Shen Wei  is really pregnant. While  Mrs. Zhao a retired  teacher teached his son in law in writing and reading. Mrs. Zhao was very proud of Shen Wei  because he learned fast than any of her students back then. She would ruffled  his soft dark hair if he got the right answer. While  Shen Wei  would answered  her with a smile. Da quing  on the other hand just watch from above while eating his dried fish.

    Sometimes Mrs. Zhao brought Shen Wei  to the wet market to see some people. Yangmai proudly show off to her friends  his son in law to them. Eventhough  Yunlan turned gay his mate is quite a catch. Very beautiful  like an angel making his friends jealous. But they notice the slightly  bumped  on his stomach.

    Yangmai would just say he have many food he have eaten, his a foreigner and love her cooking. But as Shen Wei  see the raw meats. He would pull Mrs. Zhao to buy it. Pointing here and there just like a kid who wants to buy a candy. Mrs. Zhao would laugh and buy it for him. "That  guy is really  beauty! But his acting strange?" Said one of Yangmai friends.

    In Yunlan's  school, "Hey! Professor Zhao don't  forget tomorrow  we will go to a hotspring bring your wife as well! We want to see how beautiful  she is?!" Said one of his colleagues. "If you see her all of your wives beauty will be ashamed!" One of his colleagues  say to them. "Really?! Much beautiful than my wife  Chinchin?" Said Professor Fo. Yunlan just laugh. "For me my wife is the most beautiful  angel I ever seen and a ferocious dragon if his angry!" As all of them laugh.

    "All of the wives like that! They're  the most precious  flower you will have but the most dangerous  one if they get mad!" Said Professor Yuton.  "I'm eager to see whose that woman that you replace with Ms. Zhu Hong?!" Professor  Fo said. "Well actually......" Yunlan was cut by Professor  Yuton. "Stop pressuring  Professor  Zhao! Tomorrow  we will meet his wife! I hope you all behave because all of our wives will also accompany us tomorrow!"

    They  all laugh again, uknown to them Professor  Yuton knows the secret of Professor  Zhao because they're  best friends and he also have the same predicament. While walking at the hall, "Did you tell to your wife you'll bring him tomorrow? My babe also want to know him as well!" Yunlan nod. "You know when you turned  at the other side,  I'm glad I'm not the only one! And my babe won't  be out of place tomorrow  because he will have your wife to accompany  him!" Said  Professor  Yuton. "I hope our colleagues  can accept them tomorrow  they will be quite shock to see our wives!" Said Yunlan.

    While in the house Mrs. Zhao was busy helping Shen  Wei in packing some clothes and things they need tomorrow  for the hot spring. "Why do we need all of this clothes? Mother?" Shen Wei  ask. "Because I want my son in law to be the most beautiful  wives there to be introduce!" As she pinched  Shen Wei's  cheek. Shen Wei  blushed  hearing that.