Encountering Old Nemesis

That made Yunlan felt uncomfortable as he tried to be free from the man grasp.

    But the man is stronger than him, "Tell me where is your mate? I'm excited to taste him again." While licking his neck. That made Yunlan furious. "What?! Is he Shen Wei  ex?!!!" Suddenly  he imagine Shen Wei  was underneath him naked while this guy ravished  him. "Aaaah.... that feels good!" Moan Shen Wei.

    "No!!!!" Scream Yunlan as he pushed  the man. The man was shocked that an incubus have break his trance. "Don't  lay a hand on my wife! Or I'm gonna cut you into half!" As his claw emerge. And almost struck at  him. But the vampire is more quicker than him. It quickly went at his back and twisted his arm as he pushed  him at the trunk of a tree.

    It laugh as he see what Yunlan's  is thinking,  "No! No!!! It wasn't  like that? Well he almost became my mate? But his stronger than you and easily get out of my hold." But his hand suddenly  snake inside his robe. "Aaaaah.... stop!" Yunlan shout. "You like that don't  you?" He whispered  to his ear.

    But suddenly  he pushed  him hard as a claw graze his face. While Shen Wei  other hand enveloped  Yunlan to his embrace. "HOW DARE YOU TOUCHED  MY MATE! HIS MINE!!!" Shout Shen Wei.  Yunlan looking like a kick puppy as Shen Wei  came. And embrace his wife. "Xiao Wei!"

    The vampire laugh, "It's quite disappointing  I'm having fun with your mate! His skin is so soft and he smelled delicious  like you! If you only came too late I already made him mine! Why did you choose such a weakling mate! When you can have me! The most powerful being in the world!" As he laugh.

   "I already have you back then! But you refuse me! Why?! And choosen this one!" He shout. "Have you?!" Yunlan was furious. Making his jealousy  escalate.  "Don't listen to him Ah Lan! I never been his! His just making it up! Because I didn't  want an arrogant and a cheater  lover!" That made the vampire make a fake hurt.

    "Your words break my heart beautiful  Wei!" But Shen Wei  continue, "I only love one person! And his in my arms now! Nothing would change! If you keep bothering  us I won't  stop myself from destroying you! Dare me Lemure!" He smirk.

    But suddenly  they heard people  coming. "You think this is over! I'll have you again and your lovely husband!" As he disappeared  in the forest. Officer Cong Bo came with his men and was surprise  he saw the two couple again.
"Don't  tell me it has to do with supernatural being again?!" As he look at both Yunlan and Shen Wei.

    Shen Wei  explain everything,  while they're  accompany back to their room. "A vampire! Maybe I should prepare a stake now!" Said officer Cong Bo as he left. "What a day!" As Yunlan laid flat at  their bed. But he was startled as Shen Wei  hoovering  at his back and press his body unto him.

    "Do you believe  what that vampire said?!" While loosning his rope robe and started kissing Yunlan's nape. "Aaaah...Xiao.....Wei...." As Shen  Wei's hands suddenly  took off Yunlan's  robe and pulling down his boxers. And started kissing his back. "Tell me were did he touched you?" Yunlan pointed  to his chest until to his prize.

    "That vampire! Remind me to cut his hand and his price  possession!" As he got angry and flipped  Yunlan  up kissing and licking his chest until he went to his prize.  "Xiao.....Wei!" As Yunlan arched  himself to make Shen Wei  swallowed  him whole. But instead it made Shen Wei put his prize into his warm hole.

    "Aaaaah....Lan!" As he kept riding into him. And he pulled Yunlan to a hot make out kiss while ridding upon him. "Ah....Lan believe  only to me!" Yunlan nod in response as he kiss Shen Wei  again. Yunlan muffled his scream as he burst inside  Shen Wei. Shen Wei  followed  as he scream Yunlan's  name.
But still he kept riding Yunlan non stop. Yunlan moaning Shen Wei's  name as he flipped  him up. As his the one kept rocking his body unto him while kissing his stomach.

    "Xiao Wei! Don't  let that vampire touch you! Your only mine!" Shen Wei  laugh a little,  "How about you?!" He ask. "I was off guard back then! But not anymore!" As he burst inside of him again. "Yes! Yes! Your only mine as well!" As Shen spilled on him and kiss his husband's  plump lips while they make love the whole night.

   Next morning all the single males staff have a bug eyes while the females giggling. "Why they're  looking at us like that?" Yunlan wonder.

    Professor  Yuton laugh, "Because you moan loudly my dear friend! They're all heard it!" That made Shen Wei  blush, "Bai! Stop!" Shout his wife. "Sorry Wei my husband is sometimes straight forward!" As he cling to his arms. "So pal! Whose  at the bottom  and whose at the top?!" Yuton ask to Yunlan.

   "I am on the top! Right Xiao Wei?!" Ask Yunlan.  But Shen Wei  just giggle and whispered  to Zhan something.  They start laughing.  Making  Yunlan uncomfortable. "It's  sure is pal!" As Yuton pat him and left.  "Hey! I'm seriouse! I'm at the top! Wait fot me!" Shout Yunlan.

   After their breakfast all went to visit Professor  Fo in his room  if his doing fine now.  When he saw Yunlan he suddenly  frown. "What's  his doing here?!" He almost shout.  "Honey! Stop that! He come here to visit you if your well already." Said Chinchin.

   "I don't  need your sympathy! Did you know because of you he attack me instead of you!" As he pointed  to Shen Wei.  "Hey! Hey! Why are you blaming my wife here!" Shout Yunlan back.

    They didn't  know the vampire is controlling  Professor  Fo on what to say. "Because that vampire is your wife's  past lover!" That made Yunlan furious, as his claws  appear and punch Professor  Fo. All his colleagues  tried to stop Yunlan. Luckily know one notice his change. Only Shen Wei  stop his husband rage, he embrace him and whispered  soothing words to his husband. "Calmed  down my love! You know your the only one for me!" While rubbing his back and kissing his cheek. Making all his co workers releif. As Yunlan went back to normal and apologized  that he punch Professor  Fo. Who on the other hand didn't  know he had said something.