The Twist Of Luck

Next morning, Yunlan went to his class looking happy and calm. "Good morning class! Be ready for your exam!"

   All of his students whined. Wang  on the other  hand still question him if his hot wife will come? So his fans  might ready their plaque  cards. Yunlan was shocked but smile. "Young lady! You should be worried on your exam and not my gorgeous  wife." Everybody laugh, as they begin their exam.

   Moments  later when the class finished,  Yunlan politely bow to his class as he leaves, leaving his students stunned.  "I notice Professor Zhao acting strange?  His very calmed  and polite? He usually strict and shouting at us?" Said Sang. "Weird?" Said one of the student. "Maybe that's  the effect of having a beautiful  lover!" Said Wang as she imagined it. The girls giggle.

    Yunlan on the other hand change back into Shen Wei  when reaching to the staff room. As he saw Yunlan is alone there. "So what happened  to my class?" Yunlan ask. "They're  fine Ah Lan! No one suspicious  that I  had replace you! Because you need to rest!" While hugging Yunlan and kissing his cheek. "But your student Wang still pestering me with question of my activities at home." As he chuckled.

    "Xiao Wei! When will these be over! I felt so weak! And always need you at my side!" While hugging Shen Wei  tightly.  "Don't  worry after your pregnancy  it will be over! So you need a vacation leave! Really! You will not only be weak but your mood would change dramatically!"

    But their hugging break when Professor  Fo entered the staff room. He was surprised  Yunlan holding his fat cat. "Hey! Animals is not allowed in here!" He shout at him. Making Yunlan growl at him. Professor  Fo back away and run outside. "See! I told you! You need a sick or vacation leave!" Said Shen Wei  as he turned  back into a human.

    So with heavy heart Yunlan made a vacation leave making the dean look puzzle on him. As he know he love to teach his students. His students was surprised as well  on his decision. "Professor  Zhao! Why? Your leaving us?" Said Wang with a sad eyes. Yunlan was suppose to leave hurriedly  but seeing his students cried, he can't  help himself  to cry as well.

    When Shen Wei  fetch Yunlan he was shocked  seeing all of them crying. As if someone died. Wang seeing Shen Wei  was about to hug him and cried in his arms. But Yunlan suddenly  grabbed her collar's back, "Don't  think  about touching my wife!  Little  lady!" While  Yunlan is crying. That make Shen Wei  sweat.

     While Shen Wei  was driving Yunlan can't  help to be clinging to Shen Wei  when they  past by a small store. "Stop!" Yunlan suddenly  shout and let himself out toward the store to buy 2 liters of ice cream. Shen Wei  was  shock, "You can't  give that to the boys! They will have sore throat!" Said Shen Wei.  "Who said it will be for the boys? This ice creams are all for me!"

    Mrs. Zhao and his husband was surprised  seeing Shen Wei  came back with Yunlan whose carrying   many ice creams. "What's  going on?!" Mr. Zhao ask.  While Yunlan place the ice cream in the refrigerator.  "I'm on a vaction leave father! I need these ice creams to eat. So my babies will grow healthy!" Shen Wei  on the other hand explain everything.

    Both his parents was shocked  hearing  their son is been pregnant by Shen Wei. "WAIT? HOW?! SHEN WEI!!!" Xin ci shout. Mrs. Zhao and Yunlan tried calming  his father. Shen Wei  explain everything again   to Xin ci who want to burst in anger. As he trying to supress it.

    Yunlan quickly went to their room and laid on the bed because his not feeling good again. Shen Wei  went beside him and gave him the medicine he needed. He was grabbed  suddenly  by Yunlan. "Just stay here at my side!" While snuggling into him and licking Shen Wei's  neck. Shen Wei  moan into it.

    "Ah Lan! Stop doing that! Or I might..... Aaaagh!" He can't  believe  Yunlan's  hand suddenly  went to his pants. He blushed  furiously, while Yunlan kept rubbing his length.  "Do you like that?" While doing his puppy look on him.  Shen Wei  lost his control and pinned  Yunlan on the bed. He suddenly  kiss him intensely  while pressing his body. Making  a friction  that both of them, growl in frustration as both still have their clothes on.

    "I shouldn't  be doing this! But your droving my insanity on a brink when you touched  me like that. That made Yunlan smirk and arched  his body to his making Shen Wei  skyrocket  his sensation and lust. In no time at all, Shen Wei  teared Yunlan clothes and his as he want to be one with his mate. "Your only mine! Mine do you hear and thrust his prize to his waiting hole.

    "Ah Lan.....your so very warm here!" As he hit him more on his soft spot, "Yunlan can't  help to moan loudly, as he pulled Shen Wei  to a sloppy kiss. Both lost in the world of love and lust. And hungry for one another. Suddenly  Yunlan sit up making Shen Wei's  prize buried deep unto him. "Ah Lan! Scream my name! He whispered  to him. Without any second  Yunlan scream his name and spilled his seeds on his stomach.

    Shen Wei  on the other hand thrust some more and burst inside of him. "Ah Lan..... I don't  want to be apart from you! While kissing him again and thrust some more. "Then don't  be!" As he bite and lick Shen Wei's  neck while holding him tightly.

   The next day, Shen Wei  was surprised  as Yunlan is the first one to wake up and take a shower. Coming out from the bathroom, wearing only a robe. His sweet scent hits  Shen Wei  hard and making him wide awake. He quickly grabbed  Yunlan from behind whose drying his soft, brown hair. Shen Wei  nibble to his neck. Making Yunlan giggle.  "Looks whose so eager to have me for breakfast?" Shen Wei  didn't  waste time and took off Yunlan's  robe.

    Revealing bite  and kiss marks allover  his body that Shen Wei made. As he smirk, "I'm hungry  my little  wife! I want you again!" As he lift him up and place  him on the bed.