Reminiscing The Past

Yunlan was having fun eating at the floating restaurant. It was near a waterfalls. And there bare feet submerge in the water.

    Yunlan didn't  know Shen Wei  looking intensely  at him while eating, laughing and talking. Shen Wei  want to memorize every detail of his lover and can't  help to lick his lips everytime Yunlan drink some water and spilled some of it on his neck downward below.

     He was enjoying the view when two women suddenly  block the scene. "Hey! Mister we can't  help to stare how beautiful you are! Were inviting you and your companion to have a sit with us!" As she pointing to the other tables with many girls waiting. They giggled when he look their way.

    Yunlan got a bit jealous  he knows his lover is quite beautiful  and could be snatched  by another. While he looking so plain and boring. He didn't  realize his gripping  his chopstick tightly almost snapping it into two. But suddenly  he felt a foot underneat caressing his legs. He almost yelp in surprise.

    "I'm sorry as you may see I'm having a wonderful scenery looking here! Until you two  block your big heads with the view I want to see!" The two women look at each other and was dumbfounded,  "What? Big....heads?" They were shocked  at what they heard. "Yes! I was veiwing my mate here from head to foot!" That made Yunlan red. But also made him happy that made his heart beat fast.  "Ma....te?!" Ask the two girls. "So please excuse me! I'm not interested in ugly things like you!" The two women was shocked  in hearing that. "Ugly?!" As Shen Wei  sign them to leave.

    The two women  furiously  left them. Making the other women at the other table look at them with anger. "Xiao Wei! You should not say that to any women !" Yunlan said. But Shen Wei  suddenly  hold and rubbed  his hand. That's  holding the chopstick. "What kind of lover I am if I didn't  feel your getting a bit jealous  to them?"

    That made Yunlan widen his eyes and dropped  the chopstick,  "jealous?! Who me?! And why would I be, jealous to them?!" As he laugh but fade as he see Shen Wei  not laughing at all. "I'm not jealous!" As he eat the pork in his plate. But with in a minute, Yunlan was pinned  on the wall at the janitor's room.

   "Wei...." That's  the only sentence he can say as Shen Wei  devoured his lips while his knee is between  Yunlan's  legs. Grinding it in his middle legs. "I have given you food! Now it's  my turn to eat......you!" While biting his neck and tearing off his shirt.  Yunlan can't  do anything as the beast in Shen Wei is very hungry and the food is him.

    He start kissing and bitting Yunlan's  collarbone toward his bare torso. Licking and sucking his nipples. Making Yunlan want to scream for more. As he tried not too while biting his lips.  To maffled the cry as he about  to shout. But he gasp when his pants and brief were pulled off.

   Feeling that breeze air making him shiver as he felt something warm engulf him whole. "Aaaaah!" As he grip Shen Wei's  hair whose kneeling infront of him. Whose sucking and licking him whole.

    Within  a minute he spilled his seed unto him. "Aaaaah.... " cried Yunlan. "Your delicious!" Said Shen Wei.  But Yunlan was shocked as he was position him. "Wait! I should be the one doing that?!" But Shen Wei  smirk at him. "It's  my turn to have you! My Ah Lan. As he lift him up and slowly thrust on him.
"Wait! Xiao Wei!" But it's  too late as he rock his body unto him.

    Yunlan scream  in pain. But Shen Wei  whispered  soothing word at his ears. Within a minute that cry of pain became  moan of pleasure.  "Wei.....slow down!" But Shen Wei  cannot hear his plea as he pouncing to him more and burst inside of him. "Hah....ha....your so tight  and right for me! Ah....Lan!" As he rock his body to him more.

    Yunlan wake up in the arms of Shen Wei  and they are up above the rooftop of the restaurant as fireworks  started to display its  magnificent colors. He almost stand up in amaze but as he saw they are up above he almost got dizzy. And get back to Shen Wei's  embrace.  "Why do you always like higher place anyway!" Shen Wei  laugh, "I have wings and beside I can see you better in  the sky!" He accidentally  said. 

    Yunlan look at him, "What do you mean?" He ask. "Nothing! Why  not just enjoy the view!"

*In The Past*

     Shen Wei  was flying at a nearby tree when he saw two people enjoying their company to one another. The girl shyly kiss the boy on the cheek. But the boy just smile at her. Expecting he would also kiss her. But instead he just ruffled the girl's  hair. Like a little  sister.

    The girl frown saying he didn't  like her. And ran away from the boy. But she didn't  see a speeding car going straight at her. It almost hit her but the boy shoved  him at the side. That teenage boy is Yunlan. He stumble and fall as he was hit by the car.

     The driver panick and speed away. While Zhu Hong ran and called  for help. Leaving a bloody Yunlan lying on the ground. He almost lost concious  and dying when Shen Wei  came. Yunlan thought that his dead and an angel has appeared  to take him away.

    But it was Shen Wei  who carried him back home and treated him. He lost an amount of blood back then as Shen Wei  transferred  his own blood to him. To save him. Before Yunlan fall unconcious, "Are you an angel? Your so beautiful!" That made Shen Wei  laugh a little.  "No! I  have save your life but one day you must returned  to me."  Yunlan nod in reply. And sealed it with a kiss. And that day came when his the one who rescued  Shen Wei  from the red house.

*End of Past*