The Little Girl

"Ah Lan!!!" Shen Wei  shout. Making  everyone stop on what they're  doing. Even Professor Fo.

   He help Shen Wei  stand Yunlan up whose now bleeding on his head. "Someone! Call the paramedics!"  Shout Professor  Yuton. Everyone gather around Yunlan.

    While Shen Wei  scan around who done that to his husband. A beautiful girl looking at them and smiled evily. Shen Wei  want to chase her but Yunlan is in his arms. He lift him up quickly to get away from the others.

    And laid him on the bench to see how serious the wound on his head. It was too deep almost it went through his brain. Shen Wei  kiss Yunlan quickly before the paramedics came. "What are you doing?!" Ask Professor  Yuton and was astound when the small rock pop out and the wounds of Yunlan suddenly  disappeared.  Making Yunlan breath again.

    Shen Wei  hug him tightly, "I thought I lost you!" While Professor  Yuton was shocked  on what he see as Zhan came with the paramedics and Yunlan was taken by the ambulance with Shen Wei. 

    But suddenly  he remembered  the kids, "Don't  worry we will take them home!" Said Zhan. Shen Wei  thanks him and left with the ambulance. The paramedics were amaze seeing the wounds heal. And cute brown eyes suddenly  open. "Wei....Xiao.....Wei!" He called. Shen Wei  quickly took his hand. "Ah Lan! Everything is gonna be fine!" And squeeze his hand.

   In an hour at the ER  the doctor check up Yunlan. "Your very lucky sir that everything is fine. And you may leave in an hour. As we seen at the x ray the rock didn't  penetrate your head. While bandaging his wounded  head. Shen Wei  on the other hand caressing Yunlan's  face and kissing his cheek.

     Making the nurse who bandaging the wound red. "Wow! Your wife really loves you!" As she tease Yunlan. "Yes! His the best." And lean to his hand making Shen Wei  blushed.

    When they're  discharged  at the hospital and got a taxi. Yunlan become  clinging  to his wife. "Your having fun with this? You know we can fly?" He whispered  to him. "I don't  want to!" As he lean his head to Shen Wei  shoulder. Making Shen Wei  enveloped  him to his embrace.

    "Ah Lan, I saw the girl your saying about." Talking about ruining the mood. Yunlan ignored his words and snuggle  more to him. Inhaling  that sweet familiar scent making him lull to sleep. Shen Wei  just chuckled  and let his husband sleep in his embrace.

   As they got to their  house he paid the taxi driver and lift Yunlan up toward their  home. They were welcome by their  twins and parents  of Yunlan. "What happened  to him?" Mrs. Zhao ask in concern. "He just fall flat while running." He lied a little. "But everything is fine now.

   "Ah Lan wake up now! You can walk now to our room?" But Yunlan don't  want to and hold Shen Wei  tightly. Making his parents chuckled while their twins laugh. "Papa! Is acting like a baby!" Tease Wai wai.  "You little  brats go back to sleep!" Shout Yunlan.

   In their room, while Yunlan is sleeping Shen Wei  beside him caressing his hair. Suddenly  he remembered  the face of the girl, she was a beautuful little girl qith blond hair and blue eyes. She smirk seeing she hit Yunlan. Shen Wei  can't  help to  grip the bed sheet in frustration. "She's  trying to anger me! Whose that girl anyway? Am I  her target or my husband ?" As he think.

    Meanwhile  in the lair of the vampire. So you saw Shen Wei? What can you say?" One of vampire with a green hair, name Abrielle ask.  Chloe with a blond hair turned  to face him and smile. "I hit his lover! Foolish one! It was suppose  to hit Shen Wei! But he block it." As she pick a red rose from the vase and smell it.

    "Anyway I love his reaction so worried and anger written all over his beautiful  face. I know now why Lemure  have a hot for him! His gorgeous! Even his lover, I want him to be my pet!" As she giggle. "Hey! Don't be greedy! Give me his lover! I heard he was once a human who turned  into an incubus! I want him in my bed! And maybe I could turn him into my lover!" Said Abrielle.

   Chloe cute face change and frowned, "Don't  touch them! They're  my prey for killing my brother!" He suddenly  slapped  Abrielle  with the thorn rose. It scratch his beautiful face. Made the other vampires laugh. "I'm sorry!" Chloe suddenly  lick Abrielle  wounded face and healed quickly. "Never touch what is mine!" She whispered  to him as her eyes turned red. Abrielle back away in fright. The rose fell on the floor and was stumped  by Chloe. "After I made you my pet I'll break you!" As she remembered  Shen Wei's  face.

    Next day Yunlan bid goodbye to his family to go to work. His twins kisses him goodbye. While Shen Wei  peck him on the cheek. But Yunlan won't  have it. And close the distance between them and kiss his lips. Shen Wei  went red and tried to push Yunlan.  Because his parents  are looking at them. Mrs. Zhao tried not to laugh. While Mr. Zhao just roll his eyes. Da quing  on the other hand never mind them and sleep up above the tree. Until he notice someone  looking at the loving couple. "Hmmm....whose that little  girl? She looks familiar?" He wonders.

    When he finally  remembered   "*Bleep!*" He suddenly  go downward but the little  girl is nowhere to be found. "Heck! That's  a vampire! I smell it's earthy scent! What she's  doing here?" He never notice Yunlan speed his car toward the university.

    Da quing  report it to Shen Wei.  "Take the twins inside! Quickly!" As Da quing  took the twins and the parents  of Yunlan inside their house. Vampires can't  get in the house without the conscent of the owner of the house.

   He suddenly  called Yunlan. Yunlan on the other hand made his phone silent mode because he will begin his class.  He suddenly  notice the beautiful girl standing outside his classroom.  "What do you want?!" He ask in irritation  as he know whose the girl is. The one who throw the small rock toward his beloved wife.  "Let me in!" She ask.

POSSESSIVE LOVER जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें