Revenge For My Sweet Lover

Mr. Zhao was called that someone text them that they're  men who kidnapped  their son and being sell in an auction.

   "What?!!!" That made Yangmai alert on what's  happening  to their son. "Just stay  here! I'll promise you I'll get back our boy!" As Xin ci get into his car and drive away.

   In the mean time, as Shen Wei  ate all of the man, he transformed  himself into it. As he wipe his mouth and burped.  "I think my stomach will hurt a little."  And walk away from the room to find Yunlan. He gritted  his teeth upon seeing his mate being sold to the auction like a cattle.

   He suddenly  got an idea as he went to the cage creatures being sold. One of them is Guo Chang Cheng the creature with an angel face but if you take off his blindfold and look into his eyes you will turned into a stone. His hands are chained and at the back so he can't  take off his blindfold.  "Guo! My friend! I'm back! Help me! And I'll let you all go!" He smiled on that, "I'll help you then!"

   In an minute, Yunlan was sold within one hundred billion. A billionaire  guy who love to hunt wild and magical animals. And made them trophies. But today he want to collect magicals animals and make them pets. Seeing Yunlan he got interested on him. But before he can collect him.

   Every magical creatures were release,
All the customers and guests scream. The guard's  tried to stop them but Guo Chang Cheng change them into stone. That made the magical creatures  go rampage. Zhuiji called more men to stop the others.

   While they're  panicking inside, Shen Wei  suddenly  change back and open the cell of Yunlan who thought his hallucinating that Shen Wei  is alive. "Your dead! Don't  come near me!" Shout Yunlan. But when he was covered by a jacket and smell that familiar scent of Shen Wei. He some how relax to his hold.  "I  promise I came back for you! I won't  brake my promise Ah Lan. "  As he carried Yunlan, "Let's  go home!"

    Up above the balcony Zhu Hong and Lin Jing saw Yunlan was taken by Shen Wei  but was block the billionaire  man with his body guards. "Whose that guy?! Lin Jing help me up in untying the rope quickly! Until the guards  are distracted!" Lin Jing  trying to untie her rope by biting it with his teeth.

   In the meantime below, "Excuse  me! But that creature belongs to me! I already paid for that!"  As the guards of that man tried to reach for them. Guo Chang Cheng help them. He change the two guards into a stone. The billionaire  got frightened  and ran away.

    "Thanks Guo!" He was  about to fly when, "Can we go with you?! We have no place to stay!" As he place a sun glasses  on his eyes so he won't  affect the others and Shen Wei.  "Why not you can stay as much as you all like!"

    But when they were about to leave. "Stop! Give Yunlan back to us!" Shout Zhu Hong. "Hong! I already  told you I can't  marry you no more, Xiao Wei  is my world now!" Said Yunlan. That made Zhu Hong cried while Lin Jing comfort her.

   Shen Wei  flapped  his wings and carried Yunlan away from the red house. Guo and the others fly as well and followed Shen Wei.

   The police arrived too late as they saw different  magical creatures big and small flies away. While many people running and screaming to get out of the auction. "Yunlan!" Shout Xin ci. Yunlan look at his father for the last time  as they flew away. While the policemen tried to catch Zhuiji and his men.

    While flying, Yunlan can't  stop himself  from crying. "Don't  worry Ah Lan! We will visit them sometime, I promise you that!" As he kiss Yunlan cheek. Yunlan smile back at Shen Wei  and snuggle to his hold. Guo giggle and the other creatures seeing how sweet the two.

    An hour pass as they came back to Shen Wei  forest. As they stood at their house. "All of you are welcome in my forest! As long you won't  make trouble!" The creatures cheer at him and get a good spot to sleep under their tree.

    Meanwhile inside their room, he gave Yunlan  some new clothes and laid him on their haystack bed. Yunlan quickly hugged  him tightly. "I thought  you had died on me!" And started to cry, Shen Wei  wipe his tears and gave him a long kiss on the forehead. "Didn't  I promise you I won't  leave you no matter what! And beside were gonna build a big family with many children!"

    That  made Yunlan chuckled.  "Silly Xiao Wei!" Shen Wei  caress his hair. "Don't  you believe  me? We already have a big family! Guo and the other creatures are our family now! And the only missing are our children!" Yunlan suddenly  look at deep, dark and beautiful  eyes of Shen Wei.

    "I won't  get pregnant here! No way!" As Yunlan pout. Shen Wei  laugh suddenly and cup Yunlan face. " Why not?  I'll do it! But my dear husband would be taking care of the kids! While I'm hunting foods?" That made Yunlan smile. "That's  easy!" He told himself because when he was a teenager he have taken care of his little  cousins back. "DEAL!" He suddenly  said.

     "When will we begin?!" He ask eagerly. But in a minutes. The two of them are snoring and sleeping because of exhaustion. 

    The next day, Yunlan scratch  his head because they have forgotten they have to begin that night. But because they're  both tired. Both have fallen  asleep  on each other arms. And forgot to do it.

  He tried nuddging Shen Wei  to wake up but he only swing his arms making Yunlan enveloped  him in his hold.  " Let me sleep some more!" As he sleep again. Yunlan chuckled and kisses Shen Wei's  lips. Within a minute Shen Wei  responds  to the kiss and suddenly  descend on Yunlan's  neck, nibbling to it while rolling up Yunlan shirt.

   Yunlan was so immerse on the kiss that he didn't  notice Shen Wei  have already hovered over him and now taking off his pants and positioning  him as he thrust his prize unto him. He just realize his mistake but it's  too late. As Shen Wei  can't  stop himself  to make love to him that day.