The Game

In the recreational room everybody is having fun playing ping pong, chest or just chatting around with friends  and co workers.

   Yunlan and Shen Wei  sit at one of metal bench while eating a popsicles  that Yunlan bought. One of his colleagues  shout to Yunlan to accompany  them for a friendly game at ping pong.  Yunlan show off to his wife how to play ping pong. Shen Wei  is so immerse at him when playing at ping pong. When he won Shen Wei  hugged  him tightly and congratulate him.

     Professor  Fo suddenly  said, "Hey! Do you want to play ping pong with our wives?" He ask. "Sorry but my Xiao Wei  didn't  know how to play that." But Professor  Fo kept insisting that his wife didn't  know how to play also but infact his wife have won many awards in pingpong. He just want to humiliate Yunlan and his wife. Shen Wei  nod and whispered  to him. "It's  alright! I have studied your moves!"

    As the game about to start, "Remember! Polborise his wife!" Whispered  Prof. Fo to his wife. While his Chinchin nod. When the game start, they were surprised  Shen Wei  knows how to play.  In a minute Shen Wei  and Chinchin is the only one left playing as Yunlan and Prof. Fo have already back away. "Did your wife know how to play?" Ask Prof. Fo. "No! This is the only time he played pingpong!"

    In the end they are all surprise  Shen Wei  win the game. Yunlan is quite happy he lift Shen Wei  up and kiss his wife. While Prof. Fo is angry at his wife for not winning.

    At another game a volleyball  pool game. First it was  a friendly match between the Professor  Fo's team with his wife against Yunlan's  team, it consist of Professor  Yuton , Zhan and his wife Shen Wei. But when the Professor  Fo hold the ball he always hit it toward Shen Wei.  Yunlan can't  tolerate that, because Shen Wei  didn't  know how to play it. And his beloved wife was hurting thats what he have interpreted.  So when the ball past to Yunlan he always hit hard toward Professor  Fo and with  his last hit it knock down him making him unconcious.  Yunlan apologize but deep down  inside  his laughing out loud. "That's  revenge for hitting my wife!" He said to himself.

   While Yunlan colleagues    eating lunch, Yunlan and Shen Wei  distance themselves  because they didn't  need to eat any food. When they walk to the park they saw Chinchin still fanning his unconscious  husband. "You naughty  husband you did that on purpose?" Shen Wei  whispered  to Yunlan.

   Yunlan laugh a bit, "Well his hurting you! Can't  you blame me?" While kissing his soft, pink lips. Shen Wei  giggle and cling to his neck,  "You know a ball won't  hurt  me?" As he blushed.  "It's  not only that!  I notice his bullying my lovely wife! I hate that?!" Shen Wei  calmed  him down with a kiss. And lean his head to Yunlan. While clinging his arms to his.

   "I love you my dear husband!" Yunlan lift Shen Wei  up and both sit on a bench. While he made Shen Wei  sit on his lap as he nuzzling his neck. "You smell fantastic my lovely wife!" But suddenly  someone  scream startling both of them. As they ran where it is they were shocked  Prof. Fo is been bitten on the neck while his wife hold him in her arms. "Help my husband!" Shd cried.

     Within an hour a policemen came and paramedics, "Mrs. Fo said, she just laid her husband on the bench for a little  while she ran back to her room to take something,  as she came back a stranger was upon his husband. That's  why she scream and the stranger ran away. She told them it look like a vampire, that made the policemen laugh.

    "Are you believing her? A vampire? In this hot noon?" Yunlan whispered  to Shen Wei  and was about to laugh. "Remember  were incubus everything  is possible." As Shen Wei  hold Yunlan tightly. "Vampire should be at night  not noon? So how?" He ask. "I don't  know either! But for now stay with me always! Were not friendly terms to any vampire, they're  arrogant! And feeling superior  toward us! They also feel they are on the top of other creatures like us!" That made Yunlan frown.

    Unknown to them someone with two red eyes watching at them within the darknes of the area.  An incubus! What are they doing here?! They're  ruining my meal!" But as he landed his eyes on Shen Wei. " Well.... well look at this, an old friend came and look his holding hand with a handsome guy? Maybe I should visit him and have some fun with his mate?"  As he vanished  at the dark side of the forest.

    The policemen told them that if they would go anywhere  they should have at least one companion! Until  they never caught the suspect. "Ha! At least I have  my Xiao Wei  with me!" As he embrace Shen Wei  tightly making him blushed.

    "Ah Lan! Stop it!" As he tease him and break from his embrace. "Come and catch me!" As Shen Wei  run. "Hey! If I caught you! I can do what ever I want to do with you?!" And ran after Shen Wei.  But Shen Wei  ran fast, leaving Yunlan wandering around and trying to find him.

    As he caught someone from behind that he thought was Shen Wei,  "Got you! Now your mine!" But his smile fade as the latter turned around,  it wasn't  Shen Wei  but another beautiful man. "Oh! I'm sorry I thought your my wife!" But when he was about to leave. The man pulled him by the waist.

     "Why are you leaving already? You have caught me right? I'm yours now?" As he smiled to Yunlan and caressing his face. "I know your beautiful! But what a nerve!"  Yunlan told himself. "Sorry! But I'm already married!" And he let him see his ring finger. "So please let me go!" But the man smelled him instead at his neck.  Making Yunlan stiff and frozen. "Yes! I believe  his scent is all over you! Want me to erase it?!" As he smiled while his eyes became red.