Jealous Mate

Next day Yunlan and Shen Wei  scout Zhuiji where abouts and almost went back home to have a plan on how to save them.

   But Yunlan never intended  to bumped  into one of his students. Wang and Sang. "Professor Zhao you came back?! Your parents told us your kidnapped?" As they notice the handsome guy beside him. Wang blushed  looking at Shen Wei making Sang a bit jealous.  "Whose he?" She ask.

   "His my....friend?!" Said Yunlan. That made Shen Wei  frown. "Friend?!" He almost shout. "Please! Xiao Wei! Their my student!" He whispered  to him. But he didn't  know the hormones  of a pregnant incubus, a little  possessive.

   When Yunlan turned  back to his students. Shen Wei  suddenly  pulled his waist and captured his lips in a series of kiss. Making Yunlan shocked  to respond.  While Sang almost pop his eyes as Wang became red and almost scream.  Yunlan tried to push him hard but Shen Wei  won't  yield. Until he respond back.

   Sang tried to cover Wang's  eyes but it's  too late. As Shen Wei  release Yunlan with a pop sound on his lips. "Yaaaaaaaaah! Did my hot Professor been kiss by  this handsome guy!" She wanted to jump up and scream. "This is a big scoop to my friends!" She told herself.  "And by the way my name is Shen Wei.  Your Professor's  mate or you can say his wife!" As he left them dumbfounded. 

   Yunlan apologized  to his stunned students  and ran after the sulking Shen Wei. Whose cute by the way, whose mad like a puffing dragon. Yunlan tried to calmed  his mate but Shen Wei  is pretty mad and won't  listen to him. As they walk all around the city until they  came at the park. Where both rest at a nearby wooden chair.

   While trying to calmed Shen Wei.  Yunlan notice his wife looking at the stall of a cottoncandy store. He quickly got an idea and went to buy one for him. Shen Wei  was surprised  as Yunlan give him the colorful thing his been trying to think on what is it. Yunlan demo it, that it should be eaten by licking or chewing on it.

   Shen Wei  tried it, unexpectedly  he love the taste and almost munch it on a second. "Buy it for me! Ah Lan!" As he pointed to it again. Yunlan was almost out of money that he borrowed   it from his mother, when Shen Wei  kept requesting for it.

   Luckily  he saw one of his friends Chu whose shocked  seeing him alive and hugged  him tightly  making Shen Wei  jealous  and crack the stick of the cotton candy. Making Yunlan realize that his wife looking. "Chu could I borrow  some cash, I need to buy something  for my date!" Request Yunlan.  Chu was shocked  seeing the same man who kidnapped  his friend. "Don't  tell me his your lover now?!" He ask him. "What's  wrong with that?!" Shen Wei  almost stand in annoyance.

    While Chu back away a little  as he gave Yunlan some money. And walk fast away from them. But  suddenly  Yunlan remembered  Chu is working in the office  of the police force  as a clerk. As he held Chu's arm, "We need your help!" He said. Making Chu shocked as Yunlan won't  let go of him.

    In a minute Chu hack on the computer of the police to know the structure of the building where Zhuiji holding the other magical creatures to know where they can enter unexpectedly  and tried to find the exit that can help them escape when they rescue  their friends.

    "Yunlan! Why are you doing this? It's  pretty dangerous! You should  call officer Cong Bo for this! Zhuiji is dangerous! And I heard he have a back up billionaire guy on his back!" He said. "How can I convince officer Cong Bo to help me? They're  magical being own by Zhuiji!" Said Yunlan to Chu. "I trust officer Cong Bo his a good man!" Said Chu. As he called Cong Bo to help them.

    While waiting for him. Shen Wei  became clinging  to Yunlan while eating his cotton candy. Holding him tightly  in his arms, like someone gonna snatch him away. Unknown to them. Someone notice them. "So my precious  possession  came back in the city and his with a beautiful guy!"  One of his guards bow to him, "Boss do you want to retrieve  him now?" He ask.

    "No! Not yet I want to know whose they're meeting and let's  plan on what to do! He looks handsome with clothes on just as his naked. As he lick his lips and close the window.

     Moments later officer Cong Bo came and talk to them. His quite surprised seeing Yunlan whose been bear hugged  by unknown  beautiful  guy.  Shen Wei  never let go of Yunlan eventhough  officer Cong Bo and Chu talking to them. He sense someone  wants to take his mate away. Until his sight  landed on a distance  car. He intensely  gaze at the black  sedan feeling his enemy is in there.

    "So I see whose that beautiful guy! It's  his mate who block us from getting my pet! And he knows where here!" The man sign  his driver to leave before Shen Wei  might cause trouble for them. Shen Wei  gaze broken as the car leaving. "That man is in there and his still after my Yunlan! I have to protect him!" He whispered to himself.

    "Aw! Xiao Wei! Not to tight! Your crushing me with  your bear hug!" Yunlan whined.  Shen Wei apologized  and kiss his mate's cheek while rubbing his arms. Making Yunlan red because officer Cong Bo and Chu looking at them. Officer Cong Bo chuckled  while Chu rolled his eyes.

    As they continue their talking, "So you want us to arrest Zhuiji again for kidnapping  your friends? But we must do that at morning because of the two ogres! But we need you as a bait? Are you willing to be the bait again?" He ask. Shen Wei  protest. "I won't  allow it!" He shout. "But it's  the only way we can save them! And stop Zhuiji's  business!" Said Yunlan.