Returned Back Home

Luckily  that day as Shen Wei  sense his enemy. His eyes glow and pupils dilated. And show his little  fangs.

   As he made his fortress  disappeared  from his enemy. Not a scent was left. The hound dog sniffing around lost his track and Zhuiji's  men went on to another direction.

    Up above Yunlan become scared, he never  seen Shen Wei  became quite alert and angry while embracing Yunlan tightly into his arms. Their position is quite erotic as Yunlan realize it. His still inside Shen Wei,  while he was gather by him in his embrace as his hand shut his mouth ao he won't  moan or scream to be heard by their enemy.

    He can't  control his body as he spilled  his seeds inside of him and making a little moan. While clutching to Shen Wei's  tightly.  "Aaaaah.... Ah Lan..... you naughty!" As the hand that covering his mouth was replace by Shen Wei's  soft lips. That is kissing him  right now. It is the sign that they can continue they're  love making.

     Next morning as Yunlan prepared himself  to meet his family again. Shen Wei  emerge looking so elegant and beautiful. How can he not droll everytime he seeing him with clothes or without. Shen Wei  giggle a little seeing his lover gazing at him like that.

    "Do you want another round my love? Before you meet your parents?" While clinging  to his neck and kissing his lips. Yunlan gather his will power, as he know if he give in to Shen Wei  he might not get home to see his parents.

    An hour pass, as Shen Wei  landed near the house  of Yunlan. Shen Wei  a little  bit scared as he saw many policemen. But Yunlan hold his hands tightly.  "Don't  look at them! Just me!" As he whispered  to him. Making Shen Wei smile and nod in response.

    But as he walk in inside his house, he was greeted by the hug and cried of his parents. Zhu Hong was about to hug Yunlan when Shen Wei  block him. Zhu Hong look puzzle on who is this beautiful  man. "Zhu Hong I'm sorry!" Said Yunlan. "Mother! Father! I want to introduce  Shen Wei! His my......husband!" Yunlan suddenly  said as he hold Shen Wei's  hand tightly.

    Mrs. Zhao almost faint. Luckily  his husband caught him, while Lin Jing and the others was shock, Zhu Hong's  world crumble down. She didn't  know if she would cry or get angry. She suddenly  slapped  Yunlan hard and ran crying. Lin Jing followed her.

    Everyone got silent while Yunlan calming  Shen Wei  who got angry from Zhu Hong on hitting him. Yunlan calmed  him down by kissing his cheek and caressing  his face. Forgetting  their spectators watching them. Mrs. Zhao can't  believe  his son turned  gay toward this beautiful  man. And to make matter worst. They're  doing PDA infront of them which Yunlan never done to Zhu Hong.

    In a little  while everyone was force to gone home as the parents of Yunlan want to talk to their  son and his new found lover. "Now tell me again how did the  two of you met?" Ask Xin ci. Yunlan explain everything from start to the very last. In which his parents quite can't  believe. 

   But as Shen Wei  change his appearance.  Mrs. Zhao almost scream in fright. "Please father tell me if I'm human just like you? Shen Wei  told me I'm one of his kind?" Yunlan ask. "That's  preposterous question! We are your real parents!" He suddenly  stand and shout. "I didn't  know what that beast told you but your human!" Mrs. Zhao tried calming his husband.

    "Please! Son wake up! That monster is hypnotizing  you! You can't  be like him! Your my son!" Mrs. Zhao  face Shen Wei,  "Please I beg of you! Let go of my son! I want him to live a normal life! Have children and live happily with a nice wife!"

   Shen Wei  frown, "What are you talking about? I have already mark him and he already mark me! I won't  let him go! We will produce many children if you want too. I will kill anyone who seperate us!" Yunlan suddenly  embrace Shen Wei.  While his mother was shocked  in that last sentence. Mr. Zhao was furious he pulled  his wife to hide her from his  back.

    "Yunlan! Come back here! And you  monster leave my son alone and never come  back!" As he gripped Yunlan's  arms. Shen Wei  growl seeing his mate is being pulled away from him. He almost jump at Xin ci. But Yunlan block him. "Shen Wei! Stop! Don't  hurt my parents I'm coming with you!" He shout.

   "No!!!! Yunlan! Don't  come with him!" Cried his mother. But within a minute Shen Wei  snatched  Yunlan away and flew in the sky. Mrs. Zhao tried to run after them. But Xin ci hold her. "Don't  wory Yangmai! I'll hunt that bastard down and take back our son!" Yangmai cried in Xin ci's embrace.

    Up in the air, Yunlan can't  help to cry because he miss his parents  so much. Shen Wei  rubbed  Yunlan's  back. "I'm sorry I can't  give you back to them! Never!" As he hold  Yunlan tightly  to his body and kissed him on the head.

    When they came back to their lair. Yunlan can't  stop crying until he fell asleep  in Shen Wei's  arms. Whose cradling  him like a baby and give soothing words that everything will be just fine.

    Yunlan have a dream that he married Zhu Hong and have a happy family with a little  bundle of joy. But as he look at it. He was shock his baby have wings and a small tail. As Yunlan look at Zhu Hong her face change into Shen Wei.   "What's  wrong honey?" He ask. Yunlan suddenly  scream.

    Making him wide awake as he still in the dark place with Shen Wei  cradling  him. "Ah Lan! Are you okay? Why are you sweating?" As Shen Wei  laid his forehead to his. "Your sick?" Without any word Shen Wei  healed him by kissing his lips. Yunlan felt an energy flow upon his body. Making him relax again. "Aaaaah  Xiao.....Wei!" As he lull him back to sleep with a smile on his face.