Family Day

It was nice sunny morning in the university. Every staffs of the school have come with their family members for this event.

    Lan lan and Wai wai is being carried  by Yunlan while Shen Wei  the picknic basket he have. All the single staff gather around them on what a beautiful sight they're  seeing both men are gorgeous  while their twins looks like their minnie selves. Even Professor  Fo's little  sunshine would gawk on the twins, name Che che a five years old cutey. She would wink at them and gave a heart shape sign. Lan lan just smile while Wai wai put his tongue out for her and hugged  his gege tightly. "You won't  get my gege you witch!" He told himself.

     Professor  Yuton and Zhan have their own little joy, name Zen zen two years older than  his little  meimei  Yanming whose five years old too. Who literally  ran toward the twins and hugged  Lan lan. Wai wai want to protest but Che che hold him into place, "Your cute! Daddy I want to marry this one!" She shout at Professor  Fo who went red in embarrassment.

    "Let go you little  witch! Gege help!" Shout Wai wai. Well his gege pretty occupied because Yanming won't  let go of him as well. Zen zen cough, "Girls! Behave yourselves!" He shout. Making the parents laugh. "Oh! Professor  Zhao your twins are gonna grow up to be a heart breaker!" Said one of his colleagues.

    Yunlan just laugh, "You know I just look like them when I'm  little.  While Shen Wei  just roll his eyes. "Yes he is a magnet of trouble! Just like the twins!" He whispered  to Zhan making both of them giggle. "Hey! I heard that!" He suddenly  sulk. Shen Wei  ease the pain of his husband by a passionate kiss. Making the other widen their eyes. "Honey! Why can't  you kiss me like that Chin chin said to his husband.  "Those two showing off!" As Professor  Fo gritted  his teeth.

    While the game started the children are playing in the playground with an adult to look after them. Namely Da quing  who turned himself into a handsome man. Many single ladies flock to him. "Hey! Your uncle is famous with the ladies?" Said Zen zen.  The twins just laugh, "If they knew his a fat cat for real!" Said the two of them.

   The first game the three legged  race the couples  legs are tied together and ran toward the hanging apple to eat it after that they have to cross the finish line.  Shen Wei  was so excited to do it because it's  his first time. While Yunlan was excited for another reason he can kiss his wife, how much he like. He almost drowl but Shen Wei  shake him into reality as the gun fire and the race began.

    Shen Wei  dragged  him toward the apple, he can't  believe  his wife could be serious in this kind of game. He was about to kiss on Shen Wei's cheek .... I mean take a bite on the apple, Shen Wei  have already finished  it and pulled him again to the finished  line. The others were shocked it's  just a second they won. "That's  not fare!" Whined  Professor  Fo.

   Yunlan didn't  know what happened,  Shen Wei  just help him up as they were given a gold medal. At another game. The whispering  game, it's  made out of two groups both have earphone in which you  cannot hear but will act on what scribbles  on the paper.

    At the team of Professor Yuton are his wife, Yunlan and Shen Wei.  Yunlan want to tease his wife and see the blush spread all over his face. He forgot his wife can see what his thinking because of their bond. As the firstword is ferris wheel Yunlan trying to trick Shen Wei  on telling them censored words. While trying to suppress  his laugh.

    But at the end Shen Wei  was correct on his answer making him arch his brow.  Yunlan smile fade and frown as he get another word and another. "It's  like his reading my mind!" Said Yunlan to himself. At the end they won.

   The children on the otherhand, Da quing  didn't  notice that the children are arguing because the ladies are giving him a treat  of their delicious foods. "Don't  touch my gege! His mine!" Whined  Wai wai as he cluthches  the shirt of his gege. But you belong to me!" Said Che che as he hold Wai wai's hand. "No! He will play with me!" Shout Yaming as she grip Lan lan's hand. Zen zen tried to stop the three from ripping Lan lan apart. But he was shoved hard making him cry. That made Da quing  alert  and went to their side quickly.

   As the half of the game end. Yunlan slump on the bench. He never have one kiss from his wife making him gloomy. While his wife scolded the twins while eating lunch because of the fight.  When he suddenly  look at the other way, he was surprised. He saw a beautiful  girl looking at his wife.

    She look intensely  at him like she want to rip off his throat. "Xiao Wei!" He called. "What is it?!" He ask. "Do you know about that......" As he pointed at the direction where the beautiful  girl stood, she disappeared.  Yunlan blink his eyes twice and rubbed  it. "What is it?" Shen Wei  ask again. "Ha? I thought I see a beautiful  woman there looking at you?" That made Shen Wei  arch his brow. "Mr. Zhao are you daydreaming of a woman?!" As Yunlan see the jealousy  rising of his wife. "No! I'm telling you the truth! I saw a beautiful.....I mean a girl gazing at you! Not me!" But Shen Wei  just irritated  turned back and ignored him.

    "What?! What did I say?!" He ask him. But still Shen Wei  ignored him. Until they called again to play. This time it's  a family marathon.  Professor  Yuton first to run and gave the stick to his wife Zhan then to Yunlan. As Yunlan pass the stick to Shen Wei.  Yunlan notice something  a small rock was thrown to his wife direction.

    "Xiao Wei!" He shout. But Shen Wei  was so immerse on winning  and ignored Yunlan's  shout. The rock almost hit him on the head when Yunlan block it and he was the one who was hit on the head. The throw of the rock was so intense Yunlan stumble and fall on the ground.