The PTA Meeting

In the PTA Meeting you can say it's  quite boring, every parents want to avoid it.

    First it will not be a productive upon your children. They will just boost aside who are rich and powerful. Who can donate the most expensive stuff. They will tell to the parents they would need this kind of materials in which not only your children will use but others.

    Yunlan didn't  want to attend this kind of meeting but his children needed for extra boost on their grades and to guard the love of his life! His beloved Shen Wei  who happen to enter, everywoman gaze at his smile. Making women melt while  men jealous.

     "I can't  believe  the husbands came this day? Maybe knowing Shen Wei  will be coming as well. And they want to guard their wives against him." That made Yunlan chuckled.  But soon turned into frown when Mrs. Chen came, wearing a sexy outfit. Well she's  the president of  the PTA and she came with the administrator of the school, Mr. Lao. Giving that perfect smile. While Mrs. Chen showing how perfect her cleavage.

     I want to smack her and tell her to cover herself up! That thing is not gonna work on us! Because you know.....were crazy about each other and not with a woman." As I tried to smile but failing. Shen Wei  notice it and cling his arms to mine. Making the women aww... Like some school girls whose watching they're  favorite bl couples.

    While Mrs. Chen arch her brow and trying  to fake a smile, "Oh! You came as well! Nice!" She said. "I could slap  and tell her, "It's  your fault for marrying an older man! So stop gazing at my man! His mine forever! I want to laugh at her face." As we greeted them.  Shen Wei  notice my frowning  as he pulled me to take a sit beside him and kiss me on the cheek while rubbing my arms to calmed  me down.

     As the discussion  begin, Mr. Lou greeted us all. As he introduce himself and Mrs. Chen. And discuss the events and material needed by our children. Ever now and then Mrs. Chen would flaunt  on what she donated and how rich and powerful his husband is. And by the way he isn't  present because he have an important  meeting with the president.

    Well that what she said. Yunlan felt that Mrs. Chen deliberately  didn't  tell to his husband so he can flirt with the other men including his one and only Xiao Wei.  Who is now being embrace tightly by Yunlan.  So no wicked women would snatch him from him. When suddenly  she announce that Shen Wei  will help her in her project while Yunlan will help with the men in coordinating  the show for the kids. "Hell no! Your not stealing my wife!" Yunlan said to himself as he stand.

    Startling  the other parents. "You can't  let Shen Wei  help you!" He suddenly  pause as he realize people looking at him. "Because....because....we need more men in coordinating the show and beside you have all the ladies to help you!" Said Yunlan. Mrs. Chen want to protest but she was stop by Mr. Lou as he notice the intense gaze of Yunlan  to Mrs. Chen as their something  problem in it. "Mrs. Chen please pick another one to help you, there's  plenty more men here!" Said Mr. Lou making Mrs. Chen speechless as she heard the whispered  of the audience.

    "I knew it! She's  trying to seduce Professor  Zhao's wife!" Said one of the women. "Who can blame her! His husband is older and  Mr. Zhao Wei is handsome and younger!" Said the other. Mrs. Chen tried to smile but failing as she choice another guy. Yunlan smile from ear to ear. Like he won a lottery ticket or something.  And smirk toward Mrs. Chen who looked defeat on it.

    "Yes! I kick her butt!" Yunlan wanted  to shout but tried not too. Because his precious  Xiao Wei  is looking at him. He tried to look his lost puppy look at him. Making Shen Wei anger diminish  and replace by a loving eyes only to him. "Yes! Mrs. Chen can you do that! My Xiao Wei  only love me!" He internally  said to himself.

    After the discussion we have a break to eat some snacks on the table. As I turned  my back for a little.  Shen Wei  was swarmed by women. "I want to shout at them to, "Stop touching my Xiao Wei!" As I barge  into their circle. Just to give Shen Wei  a water to drink and some small cookies.

    Making them all frown and went back to their  husbands. "What a possessive  husband you are?!" Tease Professor Yuton as he was accompanied  by his wife Zhan.

    "Am not! I'm just protecting my wife from the evil witch and her minions!" As he look toward Mrs. Chen whose busy talking to the ladies.  Shen Wei  tried not to laugh what his husband doing, making Zhan laugh as well.

    "Your so lucky! Your husband love you truly!" Said  Zhan to him. After some discussion  more. The PTA meeting ended as they bid goodbye to one another.  When Yunlan came into the car. Shen Wei  suddenly  pulled him to a kiss. "What's  that for?!" He ask. "For being a nice and understandable  husband!" Shen Wei smirk. "Hmmm.... And your turning me on!" Said Shen Wei.  As  he look intensely  to his husband as he signing something.

     So when they came back to their  house. They  quickly went to their room and lock it. Shen Wei  was quickly upon Yunlan taking off his shirt and kissing him passionately.  "Hah....hah....Wei... let me take my clothes  off  first?!" But Shen Wei  suddenly  pushed  him hard on the  wall and licking and biting his neck.

    First his shirt were taken off following by Shen Wei's shirt. Both looking hungrily toward one another. "Xiao Wei!"  As he was cut off when Shen  Wei  taken off his pants followed by his boxers. And  Shen Wei's  clothes. He yelp in surprise  as he was lift up on the wall. "What's  gotten into you?!" He ask. But he was reply by a sudden  thrust  on his hole. Making Yunlan scream. "Stop!" But his plea became  a moan as Shen Wei  hit his soft spot again and again.  And rock hard unto him.