Your My Sugar

Yunlan was shocked,  "How did you do that?!" Shen Wei  smirk. "I always do that when I went to any city.

   But I was caught by the hunters and place me in a magic cage. They're  selling different magical being there? In the black market.  Only my mate can open that magic door! So I knew you are my mate when you easily open that door!" As he cup his face.

   But his face suddenly  change into Zhu Hong making Yunlan's face turned. "So I see you don't  love her truly?" As Shen Wei  turned  back into his original face. "Don't  joke around with my bride's  face to be!" Yunlan gritted his teeth and  face him.  "But you don't  like to kiss her? Does it means you only have me in your heart?" As Shen Wei  pulled him to his waist and press his body unto him.

   "Aaagh!" Yunlan was surprised  as Shen Wei tightly hold him, making his prize bumped  into him.  "Your mistaken! I don't like you!" But Shen Wei  suddenly  intensely  kiss him. Making Yunlan respond  back quickly and close his eyes. *Bleep!* I did it again! But I can't help it! His lips is so soft and sweet!" Said Yunlan to himself.

    As Shen Wei  break the kiss, Yunlan still trying to catch Shen Wei's  lips making him laugh hard. "Your cute my little  wife!" Yunlan frown, "Wife! Excuse me! I'm taller than you and ....and..." As he look at Shen Wei's  built. He have a flawless, pale skin and lean, muscle body. Making Yunlan swallowed  hard as he look into his body. Well he is not working out which make his body lean but with a little  flabby on the arms and no abs. Compared to Shen Wei's  body, his a little  bit skinny making him cover himself up.

   Shen Wei  notice his lover's  dilemma  and hugged  him tightly. Yunlan tried to break free. But Shen Wei is much stronger than him. "Your  always perfect in my eyes! So don't  get anything silly ideas that your not good enough  for  me!" Yunlan widen his eyes. "How  the heck he knows that? Can he read minds as well?" He ask himself. "Hey! Let's  continue  our bath shall we?" As Shen Wei  smile at him.

    At their house, as Zhu Hong heard what  happened  she rushed  quickly to know the where about of his fiance. "Did they still not find him yet?!" She ask Lin Jing. "I'm sorry! But no, it's  like they vanished  in thin air." Mrs. Zhao kept pleading  to the policemen to get his son back. While Mr. Zhao comfort his crying wife. "What if  he hurt our boy! Xin ci! I want my son back!" As she shake his husband. "Yingmai please don't  cry! We will find our son as soon as possible!"

    Their son on the other hand is in the arms of his mate. Making Yunlan lulled to sleep by caressing his hair.  And kissing his cheek. "How can I not fall in love with him? If he keeps on loving and caring  for me! Sorry Zhu Hong I can't  promise to marry you now!" As he whispered  to himself  and snuggle  to Shen Wei's  hold. Shen Wei  smile feeling Yunlan's  wall is crumbling down. And giving his heart to him. He promise to himself  he will make Yunlan the happiest lover in the  whole world.

    In a few days Shen Wei  always  brings Yunlan  roses on his bed and breakfast. Yunlan can't  stop smiling as he feel very special to Shen Wei.  Shen Wei  on the other hand. Made himself look like a professor  as he notice Yunlan like this style.

   But still he notice his lover looking far away as he miss someone making him a bit jealouse.  He suddenly  laid his head on his lap. "I'm here! Please don't  think  anyone else!" Doing his doe eyes on him. "I'm not thinking about Zhu Hong, but my parents! I wanna know if their okay?" Shen Wei  suddenly  sit up, "We can visit them if you want? But promise me to forget about that Zhu Hong and tell to your parents that you want me as your lover than that woman!"

    How can Yunlan promise that, it will shattered  his family's  dream and his life knowing he have a different  preference. But as Shen Wei  nibbling to his neck and doing that doe eyes that he love the most. He nod in returned,  "Yes, I will tell them that! But please let me talk to them slowly because I don't  want my family to be shocked  that I already have a lover!" That made Shen Wei  kissed him passionately  on his lips while  laying him down on the bed.

    Shen Wei  started kissing him on the neck toward  his collarbone and descending to his chest. As he roll up Yunlan's shirt . Sucking and licking his nipples making Yunlan moan loudly. He suddenly  felt Shen Wei's  hand unzipped  his pants and now pull it down below his knee. He started pumping Yunlan's  prize as he scream for more. Yunlan suddenly  flipped  him up and now his the one on the top.

    He suddenly  position Shen Wei  and thrust his prize. Shen Wei  moan sweet to Yunlan's  ears while Yunlan kept kissing him on the neck while pouncing on him. How can you resist when you smell that sweet, tempting scent and seeing how beautiful Shen Wei  panting and moaning underneath. As he burst inside of him. "Ah....Lan!!!" He would scream and spilled  his seeds on him.

    "Your so beautiful! Like an ancient goddess  who brought the moon unto the earth!" While Yunlan rocking his body unto him. "If I am the moon then your my sun! You gave me light in the darkness where I live in! You never know how I live alone, just waiting if I ever find one of my kind?" As he kiss Yunlan roughly.

    When Yunlan burst inside of him. "Aaaaah....!!!" Yunlan fall on his sweaty body in exhaustion.  "Wait?! What do you mean one of your kind? I'm human?" As he look puzzle into him. "You mean you didn't  know? Funny?" He suddenly  flipped  their position. "Mmmph!" While kissing and licking his lips.  "How can I make a mistake?" As Shen Wei  riding unto him. Making Yunlan moan and awake again. "Maybe you need to talk to your parents to know the truth!" He whispered  to his ears while kissing him once more.

    They didn't  know Zhuiji's men are tracking them down and trying to find their hiding place.