Turning Into

When Yunlan and Shen Wei  was upon her, Abrielle  save her in time, well that's  what she thinks.

    "What happened?" He ask innocently.  As he saw Chloe's men being eaten one by one by the incubus family. "The hag is right! We should listen to her! And now me and my men turned into humans! We got to run away before  they see us!" As she pulled Abrielle who have other plans on his own.

    In meanwhile  Yunlan and Shen Wei  was having a ball on getting many foods they can. "I never thought I will eat humans happily?!" Said Yunlan but he was cut off when Shen Wei  shake him off. "Let's  find that girl to put an end to this!" Said Shen Wei.

     While he call Da quing  to take care of the kids.  When they tried to find her only to encounter Abrielle  whose carrying her head. While he have blood on his lips. "Look I taken care of your problem! I'm not your enemy! She is gone now!" Yunlan and Shen Wei  look at each. "Then you may leave but I'm warning you never come back here!" Said Shen Wei.  Abrielle  bow and left.

    "Do you believe  him?" Ask Yunlan. "No, but for now we can!" And gone back to their house to clean things up.
"What will happen  now? Our children beast have appeared. I was wanting  them to be normal and attend school and have a normal life." Whined  Yunlan. While helping Shen Wei  with the twins taking a bath.

    "Papa! That mister is yummy! Can I have a piece of him again!" Said Lan lan. "Yunlan sweat. "But chicken is more delicious than that guy? Right?! " Ask Yunlan.  Lanlan think but suddenly  cut off by Wai wai whose splashing water to his gege. "Chicken! Chicken!" He eagerly say. "Mama! I want chicken!" And splashing water to her.

    That made Yunlan releif while Shen Wei  frown because he was drenched  in water. "Let's  made Mama take a bath as well!!!" He shout to the kids. The children  cheered.  "Zhao Yunlan! No!!!" But he was sprayed with water making him more soak in water. "Yunlan!!!" And run after Yunlan the children giggled and ran after their parents.

    As Shen Wei  caught his husband he hugged  him tightly making his clothes wet as well. "Xiao Wei!!!! No! Mmmph!" But he was cut off by an intense kiss. And pushed  him on the wall.

    Mr. Zhao is not please, the house is wet with puddle of water. While Mrs. Zhao cover her grandsons with towels and her hands to not see what happening. "Would you two get in the room! We have minors here!" Shout Mr. Zhao.

    Both break their kiss and laugh. In a minute after they dress the twins and let them play with his grandfather. Shen Wei  and Yunlan take a bath together in the bathtub.  Shen Wei  is sitted in between Yunlan's  legs while kissing his neck. "Ah Lan if you kept doing this we might never finish our bath." But Shen Wei  smile and enjoying the kiss of his husband while his prize poking his behind.

    "Aaaah..... Ah....Lan  stop it..." He moan. "Your so beautiful when you moan like that! How can I stop!" Without any warning Yunlan  thrust his prize into Shen Wei's  hole making him yelp in surprise.  While he turned  Shen Wei's  face to be kissed on the lips. As his other hand stroke his length.

   Shen Wei  is helpless in his hold while rocking his body unto him. He break the kiss and scream Yunlan's  name as he burst on his hand. Yunlan follows in a minute as he spilled  inside of him. Still not yet satisfied.  He turned Shen Wei's  body unto him and penetrate him again. Shen Wei  moan and clutches Yunlan's  soft, brown hair. While Yunlan devoured him whole.

    As they finished  within an hour. Yunlan wrapped  Shen Wei  with  a towel while he put on the robe. His twins are waiting for them  on the bed. "Papa! What happened  to Mama?" As they notice Shen Wei  is quiet exhausted.

   "Oh! We just play water in the bathtub." While he place Shen Wei  on the bed and drying his hair with a hair dryer. But the twins notice the bite marks  all over their  mother's  neck and body. "Papa! Did you two have a fight!" Wai wai suddenly  hold his Mama  tightly. Making Shen Wei  laugh,
"Papa didn't  hurt  me! Actually  he also have that!" As he made Yunlan pull off half of his robe.

    "What kind of game you two doing?!" Ask Wai wai. "Stop asking! That's  for adults! Grandmother said that to me! If you want to have a meimei!" That made Yunlan widen his eyes while Shen Wei  tried not to laugh.

    But hearing that made Wai wai shout happy cheer. "Yes! Where gonna have a meimei! Mama! I want to have two or three meimei! Please......" Waiwai request. "Mama! No! I want a little  didi again!" Said Lan lan. "Wait! You already have a didi! Me! So Mama! Give us a meimei!"  Yunlan kissed  them in both cheeks. "Get to sleep and mama and I will discuss  it,okay?"

    Both children cheered and ran back to their room. While Yunlan continue to dry Shen Wei's  hair. "Tell me do you want another child?!" Ask Shen Wei.  Yunlan think for a minute, "Will stick at the twins for a while until they're  in elementary! I want to see what they're  reaction to other children, if it works? We can have plenty of children if you want?"

   Shen Wei  thrown a pillow at him. "Hey! I will be willing if your the one who get pregnant!" As he tease Yunlan. Who he suddenly  roll them up, now his on the top while Yunlan is underneath  him. "Wait! You can't  do that! I have a job! I'm teaching! So I'm exceptional in being pregnant!" As he tried to stand up but Shen Wei  won't  let him. "That's  not quite fare!" As he smirk. "Maybe I should have a job too?" He thinks.