The Big Day

It's  been months Yunlan will bear now his children.  Shen Wei  accompanied him to the elders.

   First Yunlan didn't  want too, "Why not the hospital!" He whined.  "Sorry  Ah Lan! But when I gave birth to the twin is only in our house because I know how to do it. But your not!

   The elders will help you gaving birth to our children. As he lead him to a small hut. The elders waiting for them  inside.  "Xiao Wei! Don't  leave me!" As he was scared of them. One of them smile seeing his fangs and gave the medicine to Yunlan. Yunlan almost back  away.

   But Shen Wei  shoved him back. "Where's  my parents?" He ask. "You know they can't  be here! The elders might eat them and beside. Father and  mother are guarding  the twins. "Don't  be a cry baby!" Shout Da quing.

   "Wait?! Why his here?!" Yunlan ask in irritation.  "He just want to see you bear a babies!" That made Yunlan mad, "Get him out of here or I'll eat him up!" Shen Wei  sign him  to leave.

   Yunlan was laid on a straw mattress  and gave a medicine to drink. "What is this awful juice!" He ask. While frowning from the taste. "It's  medicine that will less the pain as you gave  birth." Suddenly  Yunlan felt dizzy and sleep while the elders chant a spell and slice  up his belly by their claw and took out three babies  two boys and one girl.

   And gave to Shen Wei  who look lovingly to the triplets. Yunlan's  stomach heal quickly. When the babies cried it made Yunlan stir and wide awake. "My babies they're  here! As Shen Wei  gave it to him. "What names would you like to give our bundle of joys?" Ask Shen Wei. "Wei Yun, Wei Zhi and my little  flower Zhi Wei.

      In an hours pass as they come back home they're  welcome by the twins and Yunlan parents  whose so happy having seen they have an additional three grandchildren.  The two twins all gather up to see the triplets sleeping inside the crib. "Look! Gege! I have  my wish! I have a meimei now!" He gleefully  said. "Wai wai can you take care of our little angel, her name is Zhi Wei! Isn't  she beautiful?!" Wai wai nod.

    "Mama! Don't  worry I'll take care of her!" Wai wai kiss his little  meimei. In the meantime Lan lan can't  help to be happy because he have two didis. "Papa! Can I take care of my two didis?!" While caressing their face. Both giggle and tried to hold his fingers

    "Lan lan, their names are Wei Yu and Wei Zhi can you take care of them?" He ask. His eyes sparkled,  "Yes! Yes! I love both of them! I will Papa!"

    Yunlan smile, "I think we don't  need to hire a baby sisters because our twins will help us take care of our triplets!" Said Yunlan. But when every midnight came. "Awww! Why  they're always waking up this late at night whined  Yunlan. "Honey! Don't  worry I'll take care of it!" Said Shen Wei.

    "No.....no...." I'll help you!" Said Yunlan. As they gave them milk, "Oh......look the little  monster grabbed  my finger!" Said Yunlan. But suddenly  it bite him. "Yaaawh!!!" As he retrieve  his hand. "Honey! Are you alright?!" Shen Wei blew on to his wounded finger. "He bit me! Wei Yu!!!" But the baby only replied it with a giggle.  While his other siblings starting to laugh as well.

    Suddenly  Yunlan felt the Shen Wei's  tongue is licking the blood and swallowed  his finger whole, which is turning him on. "My Xiao Wei! Do you wanna play?" He ask while wiggling his brow. "Why not!" Shen Wei  answered him. As they made the babies sleep first and went to bed. As all live happily  ever after.

🍁THE END🍁

🏵AUTHOR'S NOTE🏵

     I want to thanks my readers and commentors for liking my story as I end this, I will continue my other stories to gave way for a new story! So stay safe everyone and take care!🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺