Confronting The Enemy

Yunlan tried finding his mate from here to there and bumping to Lin Jing.

    "Yunlan! When did you came back?! Why didn't  you call us?!" Lin Jing ask. "Ah! Yes! But I already meet Chu!" Upon hearing  that making Lin Jing quite angry, "That Chu he didn't  even tell  me!"

   But Yunlan ignored his words, "Do you see Shen Wei?!" He ask. Lin Jing look puzzled on him. "My mate! My wife?" Lin Jing suddenly  remembered.
"I thought  I saw someone  at the park that look  like Shen Wei!" Yunlan suddenly pulled Lin Jing in his car, "Let's  go! I want to know whose that guy that Shen Wei  is replacing me!" As he snatched  Lin Jing's key  car.

    "Yunlan! Don't  get angry! The last time you got furious you almost crash my car at a tree!" But Yunlan ignite the car and step on the gas. To speed fast toward the park. As they came to the park. Yunlan got off and hurriedly look for his wife, tailing him is Lin Jing.

    Shen Wei  on the other hand gave  the guy a cotton candy. "Taste it! It's  sweet!" But the guy shake his head I don't  like sweets. So Shen Wei  hand feed him with sweets. That time Yunlan saw them, how sweet Shen Wei  at the guy , feeding him with cotton candy with his hand. The guy first didn't  like it but as he ate the cotton candy, he lick Shen Wei's  hand. While Shen Wei  giggle.

   He never seen his wife happy with someone else and it brokes his heart into many pieces. "Xiao Wei! How could you!" He shout. Making Shen Wei  and the man startled  and stand up. As he walk toward him Lin Jing tried to stop him but he was shoved. And grip the man's shirt. "Who are you?! Why are you dating my wife?!" He suddenly  punched  him.

    "Stop Yunlan!" As Shen Wei pushed  him off. He apologized  to the guy and help him up. Unotice to him Yunlan have already left angrily.  "Ah Lan!" Shout  Shen Wei  and tried to find him around. "What  a mess we got?" Said the man while rubbing his face.

   Yunlan on the other hand went to a bar with Lin Jing. "I can't  believe it! His mad at me for not accompany  him in the kidnapping  case! But why he had already replace me!" As he drink some more. "Yunlan you should talk to him, maybe.... they're  just friends?" But Yunlan glared at him. "Friends don't  do that?! Did I feed you cotton candy with my hands? It's  like we were lover like that?!!! And why his smiling to him like that?!!! His mine! He only smile to me! Only me!" As he drink again. "Why am I not getting  drunk?" Lin Jing pat his shoulder.

    Suddenly  Shen Wei  came at Yunlan's  back and sign Lin Jing to not tell him. Lin Jing nod. "An another more! If I see that man? I'm gonna eat him alive and spit  him out!" And drink again. "Hey! Lin Jing I thought  I'm not drunk? But why your  looking like my Wei...wei?" As Shen Wei  came infront  of him. "Because I'm Shen Wei! Let's  go home Ah Lan!" But as Shen Wei  about to hold his arms.

    Yunlan retrieve  his arms, "I won't  come with you?! Why?! Did you lover got scared of me  and left you?!" As he drink again. "Well actually  his here as well? And his not my lover! His my friend Da quing  whom lead you to the red house to help me get out of there!"

     But Yunlan was so drunk, he won't  believe  in Shen Wei's  words. As he saw Da quing  he almost punch him again luckily  Shen Wei  grip his arms and carry Yunlan like a sack. "Hey! Let me go!" He shout. "Te...hee...he...!!! I can't  believe  you can control your husband!" Said Da quing. 

    Shen Wei  apologized  to Lin Jing and left hurriedly with Yunlan and Da quing.  Yunlan still struggling  to his hold. "Let me go! I hate  you!" He shout at him. He suddenly  went to a nearby river and thrown Yunlan on the water to cool his hot head off. As Yunlan emerge at the water,  "Why did you do that?!" He angrily ask. Suddenly  Shen Wei  dive in the water  beside  him.

    And shut him up with a kiss. "Did I need to explain to you again?" Yunlan suddenly  cried. "I thought  you have replace me!" As he cried because his still drunk. Shen Wei  kiss his tears away and gave him a series of passionate kiss.  "Lovers!" As Da quing  rolled his eyes and  turned into a cat and sleep on one of the tree.

   Within a minute  Yunlan lift him up and brought to a nearby tree. There they make love again. Shen Wei  scream more to Yunlan while his rocking his body unto him. While kissing Shen Wei,  "Your mine! Only mine!" As he burst inside  of him. Shen Wei  flipped  them up and riding Yunlan non stop. He kept moaning Yunlan's  name until he burst on him. Yunlan's  followed and spilled  inside of him again.

   "Don't  ever leave me!" And envelop Shen Wei  into his embrace as both sleep.

    Yunlan woke up in the morning hugging Shen Wei,  "My darling Wei! Your back in my arms again!" But suddenly  he remembered  they are outside and put his clothes on and Shen Wei. That made him wide awake. "Ah Lan? It's  still early!" Yunlan chuckled  and embrace  Shen Wei  tightly. "I think  we need to go home. My parents are waiting for us." Suddenly  someone meow at above.

   Yunlan was surprised  he saw the same guy with Shen Wei.  "Wait! That's.....!!!" Shen Wei  cut him. "My cat Da quing  and my friend. You misinterpret  us back then." Said Shen Wei.  Da quing  suddenly  transformed  into  a cat. "Don't  you remember  me! I lead you to my friend Shen Wei! You should be greatful to me! That I introduce  him to you!"