Welcome Home

Mrs. Zhao was about to close the gate when she heard his son's  voice. "Mom!" Mrs. Zhao turned  around just to see a beautiful woman infront with her.

   "Excuse  me? But you must be mistaken, I only have a son?" She was about to close the gate. Yunlan suddenly  change back making Mrs. Zhao scream. "My boy! My boy came back!" She hugged  him tightly. "Xin ci! Our boy came back!" She shout.

    Xin ci almost stumble as he ran outside embracing his lost son. "My son! Anything you want I'll give it to you just don't  go again!" And kiss  him on the head. Yunlan cried a little  because he miss his family. Suddenly  Shen Wei  emerge from the back.

   Making Xin ci frown. "Dad! Mom! This is Shen Wei  my pregnant wife!" Mrs. Zhao almost lost her footing. Xin ci caught her. "What imblaze are you talking about?!" But Yangmai calmed  down his husband, "You promise me! Please Xin ci!" She begged  him. Xin ci nod in frustration. 

   The room they have given is the old room of Yunlan. And gave them a bed sheet and pillows. "Your visit is so sudden! And we didn't  quite prepeared." Yunlan's  mother trying to wipe her tears from her happiness  seeing again his son, even believing in a ridiculous  story that Shen Wei  is pregnant. Just so Yunlan might  not leave. Making Xin ci frustrated.

   But he want his family whole again  and will do anything to make his wife happy. She gave Yunlan and Shen Wei  extra pajama clothes. "After you take a bath you two, I'll make dinner!" Yunlan was about to say no but quickly she gone to the kitchen. "We will talk after we eaten. So welcome back home son!" As his father left him.

   Yunlan was so excited he flopped  onto his bed. And smell the fresh laundry of the bed sheet and pillows. "You like this kind of house?" Shen Wei  ask while looking around. As he felt guilty that he made Yunlan live with him in a dark hut house.

   "Yes!" As he stand quickly and hugged  his beloved mate. "But your my home now! No matter where we live as long your with me!" And rubbed his mate's back and tummy. "Look take a bath first and I'll prepare your clothes and towel!" As he pushed  Shen Wei  to the bathroom.  Who look clueless on what to do. Just stood there looking at contraption  that name shower and bathtub and smelling the soap and shampoo.

   Yunlan laugh, Shen Wei  looks like a lost child looking at the shower for the first time. So he help him up on taking off his clothes and going  to the shower.
Eventhough  he seen Shen Wei  naked many times he can't  help to admire his beautiful physique.  "Ah.....Xiao Wei is really a beautiful  masterpiece!" Forgetting  his drolling at Shen Wei.

   Shen Wei  blushed  and cough, making Yunlan gone back to reality as he guide his beautiful  wife how to use the shower. Shen Wei  yelp in surprise and accidentally  hugged  Yunlan in the process. When he open the shower. Making Yunlan's  body flustered as a drench hot body clinging  on him. He swallowed hard knowing what next to happened.

     In the meantime Yangmai was happily busy in the kitchen while Xin ci was waiting for the two to descend from the stairs toward the dinning area. It's  been hours since the two walk toward the dinning  table. "What took you two so long?!" Ask Xin ci in irritation.  Mrs. Zhao lightly hit his husband on the shoulder and shake her head, to not question any further.

    Well to tell you the truth Yunlan suddenly  reminisces  on what happened  in the shower almost making his nose bleed.

In The Shower Room

    Shen Wei  kept moaning to be touched by Yunlan on his bare body. Yunlan kept kissing and making love to his lovely wife. Thrusting his body unto him while water from thr shower kept pouring in to stop their parents from hearing their love making.

End of The Shower Scene

     Yunlan been brought out from his day dream by Shen Wei nudging him lightly on the shoulder.  And making him sit on the chair.  While eating Yunlan tried to eat his favorite  food only to make his stomach ache  and vomit. Alarming both of his parents. "What's  happening  to my son?!" Yangmai  ask worriedly.

    "Nothing! Auntie his just a bit tired and dizzy." As he help Yunlan up to go to their room. Xin ci is getting suspicious  why his son had vomited like that and Shen Wei  who didn't  even  eat a bit of food on his plate.

   Yunlan laid on their bed holding Shen Wei's  hand tightly.  "What's  wrong with me? Why can't  I eat my favorite food?" He ask Shen Wei.  "It's  because we can it like that." He suddenly  graze his neck using his claw. "Drink Ah Lan! So your dizziness will be gone."

   Yunlan drinks Shen Wei's  blood slowly and licking it up at the end so it would heal quickly.  And kiss him gently as he pulled him back to bed to sleep. "Tomorrow  we must think of a way to help our friends whose been captured  by Zhuiji!" Said Shen Wei.

   "I don't  want you to come! Your pregnant remember! I don't  want anything happening  to our child!" Said Yunlan. "But!" He was hush by Yunlan's  finger. "I'm your husband do what I say you to do!" And pulled Shen Wei  to his embrace and kiss his head. "Sorry Xiao Wei! If I'm bit harsh to you! I don't  want anything happening  to you!" As he think how to help Guo and his friends.

   Outside Xin ci can't  sleep, "Those two they made an excuse so  I won't question them?!" As he think. "Please! Stop thinking  like that?!" I'm happy and content that my son is in my arms again! I'll protect him no matter what! And that includes you dear!" Xin ci wany to protest. But he was silent by his wife as she sleep beside him. "Sorry Yangmai I just want to know the reason on why Yunlan visit us!" He told himself.