My Beautiful Wife

The next day Yunlan with Shen Wei  went to the university to go to the hot spring.

   The teachers and professors with their  families came. They were expecting Yunlan's  beautiful wife. As Shen Wei  came, they were all shocked.  "His a beautiful  man! Your wife is a man?!" Said one of his colleagues. Yunlan rubbed  his nape. "Yes! His my wife! Shen Wei!" As he introduced  him to his co workers.  All are speechless but not the ladies and  wives. They were all happy that their husband waiting to meet is actually  a beautiful man.  All wives and   ladies went around Shen Wei  leaving their men.

    Suddenly  Professor  Yuton came with his wife as well, name Zhan. All the women shout gleefully  because his also a beautiful  guy. The men all went gloomy. "Professor  Zhao why didn't  you tell us your wife is a man! Look my beloved Chinchin is ogling at your wife!" Professor Fo said. Even the others  complain.  Yunlan and Yuton sweat.

    While in the bus, the ladies kept gazing at Shen Wei. Shen Wei  on the other hand is getting nervous  as he snuggle close to Yunlan. "What's  wrong  Xiao Wei?" He ask. "Hugged  me Ah Lan! I'm scared the women kept on looking at me like that!" That made Yunlan laugh. "Xiao Wei  they're  just admiring how beautiful you are! I'm very proud of my wife!" As he rubbed  his arm and kiss his cheek that made him blushed.  While the women giggle upon seeing how affectionate  the two are.

   The men on the  other hand was not quite happy.  First they were  expecting  a beautiful  woman to be Yunlan's  wife. But they're  dream crashed when it became a beautiful man.  Then they're  wives and ladies co worker kept gazing at Shen Wei  lovingly making them sky rocket jealous.

    At the hot spring in the men's  room. Yunlan  and Shen Wei  let the others finished taking off their clothes and put some robe first before they too do that.  For the reason Yunlan is a little  precaution  that the men might look at his loving wife's beautiful  body. Eventhough  Shen Wei  have a baby bump, still Yunlan never like men gazing at his beautiful  wife.

    "Are you jealous  of them looking at me?" Tease Shen Wei.  "No! I just don't  want them to see your beautiful body! Because your mine only!" Said Yunlan. Shen Wei  went red and kissed  Yunlan passionately.  Yunlan can't  believe  his wife have jump at him just saying his mine.

   It's  been an hour since they finished  as they went to the hot spring for men. The hot spring is divided into to two for women and men. Still Yunlan didn't  want his wife to reveal his beautiful body. As he see his colleagues  men just wearing a towel underneath and swimming  and relaxing around. He request  for the owner if they have a private hot spring for the two of them.

   In the end they shared  a private hot pool with his friend Professor  Yuton with his wife Zhan. Zhan pulled Shen Wei  quickly to the pool while Yunlan  and Yuton to the other end. First Shen Wei  didn't  like to be seperated to his Yunlan. But as Yunlan sign him that his safe. Shen Wei  accompanied Zhan.

    "Your wife is beautiful! Like my Zhan!" Said Yuton. "Ha...ha...yes his so beautiful that I can't  be apart from him in a minute!" As both laugh.

   At the side of Shen Wei  and Zhan, while they're  swimming  and relaxing in the pool. "Phew! Luckily we found a private pool here! Do you see how the ladies look at us?! They almost want to eat us!" Laugh Zhan. Shen Wei  becoming red as the pool is quite hot.

    "Can I ask you a question? How did you get that straight  and hot Professor  Zhao from Miss Zhu Hong? Did you seduce him? Cause you have a perfect body?" Zhan ask. Shen Wei  become redder than before. "I knew Yunlan was mine and kiss him. Luckily he replied back." Zhan scream in delight.

    "Lucky  you! My Yuton on the other hand is my bestfriend in highschool  when just met at the reunion and then it was love at first sight! And the rest is history!" As both of them giggle. "Hey! I was wondering? Is that a baby bump? But your a man?" Shen Wei  silent him with his finger, "It's  a secret! I can get pregnant! Our family can, eventhough  I'm a man." That made Zhan shout gleefully.

    At the other end their men was looking at them intensely.  Yunlan and Yuton are getting  bit jealous  as they saw the two becoming  close to each other. Suddenly  Shen Wei  touched  the lips of Zhan with his fingers. That  made both men alert and swim beside both of their wives. "What are you two doing here?! Were having a great chitchat!" Said Zhan. But Yuton pulled his wife at the other end of the pool.

   While Yunlan lift Shen Wei  out of the pool. "Will see you at dinner!" Shout Yunlan. "Wait! Were still talking?!" Said the struggling Shen Wei.  As Yunlan put on his robe and his. "No more! Let's  take a shower! You and me? Do you like that?!" As he whispered  to him and wiggle his brow. That made  Shen Wei  stop and blushed. And  went with Yunlan.  "Catch you later Zhan!" As he wave goodbye to him.

   At the shower Shen Wei was flipped  up as Yunlan kept thrusting to him gently not to harm the baby bump. But Shen Wei  becoming impatient  as he manhandle his Yunlan and flipped  their position. He made Yunlan sit on the toilet while he sit on Yunlan's  lap. Putting Yunlan's  prize into his hole. As he ride him up fast.

    "Aaaaah.....Wei....slow down!" Moan Yunlan. Shen Wei  ignored his words as he need to be one with his man. And kept riding him fast while screaming his name. Until he burst on him. While Yunlan  spilled his seeds inside him. Still Shen Wei  not yet satisfied as he ride to him more. Unknown to them they were heard by Yuton and his wife outside the pool. Zhan and Yuton became red. "I think  we need to go back to our room." Said Yuton to Zhan. As both go out of the pool, put on their robe and leave.