The Angry Dragon

When they came back to the house Shen Wei  felt a little  upset. Making Yunlan tried to cheer him up.

   "Because I'm pregnant  I can't  participate with the rescue!" Shen Wei  pout. Mr. Zhao hearing something  suddenly  cough, "What's   happening?!" He ask. Yunlan tried to cover it up. But Shen Wei  suddenly  cried  to Mr. Zhao's  shoulder making everyone shocked.

   "It's  because I'm pregnant they excluding me in the fun!" Mr. Zhao didn't  understand  what's  happening  but took pity on Shen Wei.  "Yunlan! Why are you excluding your wife! Explain it to me!" While Mrs. Zhao just came from the market was surprised  why Shen Wei  is crying.

   Yunlan want to cover it up but alas Shen Wei  said it all making his parents looking at him with worried written all over they're  face. "No! Absolutely  not! You can't be the bait there!" Shout Mr. Zhao. "My baby is an incubus now!" As Mrs. Zhao sit on the chair to digest everything  what  happened  to his son.

    In their room, Shen Wei  won't  talk to his husband.  Yunlan tried making cute face to his husband. But Shen Wei will turned his back on him and puft. He suddenly  embrace him from the  back. Making him startled  and start kissing him on the  neck. Shen Wei  lightly  pushed off him.

    And sit on the bed without looking at him. Yunlan suddenly  laid his head to his wife lap. "Please Wei! Don't  be mad at me! I can't  see you being angry! I love your beautiful face and our babies!" And tried looking like a lost puppy.

   Shen Wei  on the other hand have already forgive his Ah Lan a moment ago.  But seeing how sweet is Yunlan his doing his stotic face. So Yunlan  might woe him a little  bit. Yunlan on the other hand doing everything to make his wife happy. But Shen Wei  won't  yield, as he tried not to laugh to Yunlan's  doing.

    "Please forgive me will you!" As he started taking off his shirt and pants. "What are you doing?!" As Shen Wei becoming red. "You think just by taking off your clothes I will forgive you?!" He glared at him. As he trying not to touch his husband. "You mean it didn't  work? Am I loosing my touch?" Yunlan wonder. Is Shen Wei not liking me anymore?"

    While he retrieving his clothes, Yunlan bend a little to his surprise  Shen Wei  suddenly pulled him back to bed. And took off his remaining clothes. As he thrust his prize unto him. Yunlan yelp, "Xiao.....Wei! Go slowy! Aaaaah...."
But Shen Wei  was pretty  mad at him as he slammed  his prize  unto making Yunlan scream.

    He scream was suddenly  muffled  by
Shen Wei lips  tasting Yunlan hungrily while thrusting to him some more. "Eventhough  we done this doesn't  mean I've already forgiven you!" As he burst inside of him. Yunlan grip Shen Wei's  shoulder as he scream his name and followed.

    Xin ci want to talk to his son but as he heard they're  screaming. "Are they fighting?" As he eavesdrop  on what they're  doing. Yangmai  caught his husband  in what his doing and pinched  his ears making him scream in pain. "Ouch! What's  that for?! I just want to talk to our son?!" But Yangmai   pulled Xin ci away from Yunlan's  room and into their room.

    It was midnight then, Shen Wei  still sleeping when Yunlan sneek out. "Sorry my love but I have to leave! They are waiting for me!" As Yunlan left a note for Shen Wei  and left his room.

     Unknown to him Shen Wei  is wideawake. And can't  believe  Yunlan really left him. He started to cry and wipe his tears as he stand up. "You think I can't  follow you! Just wait!" As he crumpled  the paper.

    When Yunlan came at the meeting place he was given a hiden tape recorder on his chest and a small micro camera so they might know what's  happening  inside before they barge in.

   Yunlan quickly change into a suite and went in with the guest. He can't  believe  the red house is completely  restored and many customers came again. What surprise him most are the men of Zhuiji. They are not mere men only but creatures like him. Wolves men. "Oh! No! He change his men as he went to a corner and told everything to officer Cong Bo.

    *Bleep!* Yunlan! Abort the mission quickly!" Said Chu. "I can't  I need to know the location of my friends!" As he went inside. Zhuiji's  men smelling something  different and trying to locate Yunlan from different guest.

   Yunlan on the other hand hurried up as he went downstairs toward a certain room. There Guo and the other creatures  was been cage. "Guo! It's  Yunlan! We come here to save you! And the others!" Guo suddenly  went near to the voice. "Yunlan no! It's  trap! You must leave they're  expecting you two!!!" Shout Guo.

    Out of nowhere  the ogres emerge and almost caught Yunlan. *Bleep!* Why didn't  I sense it?!" As he ran and fly up. Luckily he escape the room and the two huge ogres did not followed him. But the wolves men are. He was almost caught as the wolves men jump at him. "I didn't  know they can jump so high!"  As he tried to dodge from they're  claws when jumping and trying to get him.

   While officer Cong Bo and his men watched  in horror in the minnie camera of Yunlan's  carrying. What kind of being Yunlan tried to fight. He can't  barge in there and risk his men to be slaughter by magical being. When suddenly  out of nowhere  they were  given by a bags of silver bullets by unknown stranger. "Who are you?!" Ask Chu. The stranger just smirk, "Let's  say I'm doing this a favor for a friend?"
As the man smile revealing his fangs and cute green eyes.

    Yunlan on the other hand was caught again. "Well....well you came back my precious pet! Mr. Lim would be delighted to get back his precious item!" As he smirk.