chapter 1

Moon's p.o.v

My alarm woke me up and I groaned, I don't want to leave the comforts of my bed but I have to, Today is my first day at work. lam starting a new job as a new personal assistant to the CEO of PORTBELL INC ENTERPRISES. My dad got me the job when he met with his old friend from high school and they started talking about their kids, my dad talked about me and one thing lead to another, so that's how I become his son's assistant, apparently his is only 23 yrs old and he replaced his dad right after college.

Am so excited because I used to be a waiter at a cafe for 6months but hated it, so when this opportunity came and the pay is good I immediately jumped at the offer and I need to save money for college,l finished my high school last year and my dad can't afford me to go to college and I need to save and help out. My dad is a mechanic, he owns a small shop but he doesn't earn very well.

"Wake up Moon rivers, you have like 30 minutes to get ready son," my dad said, he knows how long I take to get ready.

"Am up" I shouted and he chuckled

I threw the covers off of my small flame and ran to the bathroom, I took a shower, did my morning business then went back to my room to for the clothes that will look good on my first day of work. I picked black lady Jean pants and a blue long-sleeved shirt and black boots. I then did some small make-up and some lip balm looked in the mirror, and damn I look good.

I know most of you have guessed it, yes am Gay and a crossdresser and proud, and thankfully my dad knows and supports me. I grabbed my bag, slung it on my shoulder, and left my room. I went down the stairs where I found my dad sipping on his coffee.

"Well finally your up," my dad said

"Morning dad, am in a hurry, I don't have time for breakfast, I have to be at the office in about 10 minutes, "I said while checking my watch." Dad has a great day bye" I said while picking up my phone and bag.

"You're not going anywhere young man without having breakfast," he said in a serious time that gives butterflies all over your body and in a bad way. He knows if I go without having breakfast, I will not eat the whole day because food is not my thing. I sat down and stuffed my already made eggs and bacon in my mouth trying not to upset the man. I love him so much but sometimes he's an overprotective son of a bitch.

Ever since my mother passed on he took good care of me, taught me how to cook, clean, ride a bike, and everything IAM today so he's my hero, and is grateful. I look more like him in the eyes, nose, and hair but I took my mother's flame and skin and in his eyes, I look more like my mother and he says it every day.

After breakfast I ran off before he starts to complain about finishing my food, and got into my car, before driving off I saw him coming out of the house quickly while shaking his head, all I did was smirk at him before lowering my driver's window. I shouted" love you old man," I said and drove off

The drive was short but IAM late by 5 minutes tops.o parked my car in front of a tall glassed building about 15 stories high and I was amazed, I rushed inside, and greeted the receptionist who looked at me weirdly.

"Hi my name is Moon Rivers, am the new personal assistant of Mr. Portbell can you please direct me to which floor is it" she just glared looking at me up a down saying don't disturb me while pointing at the elevator while adjusting her hair which was pulled into a high bun and her glassy green eyes where dull due to her heavy make up, she looked to be in her 20s. Her coat was hung over the back of the chair. she told me where to go and said a small thank you while rushing to the elevator, pressed the button, and waited.

It dinged, I entered and pressed the button to the 15th floor.it wasn't long when it dinged again indicating that I have reached I got out. I looked right and left and saw nothing until I saw a young lady who was walking my way. when she reached me and I greeted her while smiling. then asked where I can find Mr. Portbell's office. she directed me to right the door with the portbell on it. I said thanks to her and walked off

I went to the door with Portbell on it and knocked gently, I stood there and waited until I heard a faint sound saying "come in".I reached the doorknob, then entered and saw Mr portbell sitting behind his desk with a computer in front of him and when he looked up I saw the most handsome man I have ever seen in my life, I froze...

To be continued

Author's note

I know it's short but please read it and tell me what you think. It's a boy*boy. please no rude comments just tell me what you think politely.

Vote and comment thanks

Not edited I will edit soon enjoy